Chapter 6- Recital

"I don't know, Coco, Jungkook said something about a dance recital." Tiny shrugged her jacket on. "Grab a coat and come with, hurry!"

"Why did he tell you so last minute?" Coco whined, grabbing her coat and following Tiny out the door.

"I don't know, I'm just along for the ride," Tiny laughs. "Literally."

"Ew," Coco chuckles.

"What, not my fault I'm a good jockey," Tiny winks at her friend as they get out to the parking lot of their apartment complex.

"Gross." Coco groans.

"Tiny and I are not gross," Jungkook says when he's in sight. He was waiting outside of their apartment ready to pick them up. "You ready?" They both nod and follow him to his car. Tiny sits up front which puts Coco in the back with none other than Taehyung himself.

"Oh, Taehyung, hello." Coco waves at the boy, feeling a bit awkward considering their previous encounter.

"Mhm, you look pretty, Cherry." He winks, brushing his hair back from his face.

Coco wonders if Jimin had told him about their date - Oh god. Did Jimin know about what happened between her and Taehyung? Not that it would be a big deal but the two boys do seem to be close.

"You okay, Coco?" Tiny asks from the passenger seat, fingers laced with Jungkook's as he drives.

"Oh, yeah!" She nods, pushing her worries to the side.

Jungkook pulls up to their destination ten minutes later, parallel parking in a way that made Tiny's mouth water when she watched his hands. "Jungkook and I will meet you both inside."

"Are you sure? I don't care to wait." Coco practically pleads but Tiny doesn't notice her friend's distress.

"It will only be a minute, I promise." She reassures the red head, smiling at her with a wink.

Jungkook looks confused but he doesn't question his girl's motives. "I need to text the boys to say we're here, anyway."

Taehyung glances at Coco, thinking she just feels shy about what happened between them. "I'll walk you in, we can save seats beside us." He opens his door before offering his hand to her.

Coco reluctantly takes it, hoping that they can just remain on friendly terms. "Thanks," She shuts the car door, quickly dropping his hand. "Do you think my clothes are okay for a dance recital? Jungkook sort of sprung this on me last minute."

Taehyung checks her out, nodding his head. "I think you look irresistible." He winks, playfully leaning closer. "Wish I could taste those pretty lips again."

Coco blushes and quickly makes her way inside, not sure how to respond to the boy. "Oh, thank you." She clears her throat, trying to think of a way to explain her situation with Jimin.

The last thing she wanted to do was hurt him but Jimin just made her feel different. He made her feel safe and seen at the same time. He really listened when she spoke and it didn't seem like he was just seeking sex from her. Jimin made her excited for the future.

"We should probably take our seats, I think it will start soon." He smiles, leading her into the center row where Namjoon and Jin, Namjoon's police officer boyfriend, are already seated.

Ten minutes later, Jungkook and Tiny join everyone. Jungkook's cheeks are slightly flushed, hair a little messier than it was in the car and Tiny wears a victorious smile on her face. The auditorium lights flicker three times to warn the guests to take their seats. A small announcement was made to silence all phones and Jin begrudgingly did so after some coaxing from Namjoon. He didn't like to have it off in case any of the other officers needed him. Coco glanced at her best friend, wishing they were sat by one another so she could ask her for advice.