꧁ ꜰɪᴠᴇ ; ᴀɴᴅ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ɪɴ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴜs, ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴄᴀʀᴇ? ꧂

AS SOON AS AXL WAS OUT OF THE CAR, PHONE GUY TOOK OFF DOWN THE ROAD.

Didn't even wait for the door to close, just.... took off.

Axl didn't blame him.

He'd been out of control ever since he'd broken out of that Science Lab.

He'd killed people.

He had no doubt that someone who'd been in that Lab knew what his face looked like. Those fishermen knew too.

He knew someone would be out for his head soon. He'd watched Izzy and Duff's giant animation square; he'd seen how humans treated anything that was a threat to them-- even other humans.

He glanced up at the tall apartment building, shielding his eyes from the midday sun.

People walked by, double taking at the blood on his clothes and arms. Some even started walking faster. Some stopped and stared.

Noticing the looks, Axl figured it'd be best to get moving.

He quickly entered the building, attempting to head straight for the elevators, ignoring the looks from the scattered few in the lobby.

The lady behind the desk immediately stopped Axl with a look of horror stricken across her soft features.

"Excuse me, are you alright?!" She asked, panicked.

Axl nodded shortly, avoiding everyone's faces as he began smashing the elevator button the way he'd seen Izzy and Slash do.

No way was he ever going near stairs again anytime soon.

"I'm fine. I am going to see my friends." He says, smashing the button even more when the elevator still hasn't opened.

"I'm sorry, sir, but you're covered in blood and you are unsettling the guests. I'm afraid you'll have to leave."

Axl whirled around to her. "No." He snapped, making everyone jump. "I need to see them."

The elevator dinged behind him, but Axl didn't even notice it because at the same time, the lady said, "If you don't leave, I'll be forced to call the police."

And she lifted her little landline phone to her ear.

All Axl did was raise a hand and the phone was yanked from the wall and pulled into his grasp.

Then, he'd crushed it as everyone stared in horror. Some older man passed out and a few people screamed.

"Axl, what the fuck?!"

The redhead turned back towards the elevator and found Slash staring at him in disbelief.

"Where is Duff?"

Slash yanked him into the elevator before looking at the trembling front desk lady.

"I'm sorry about him," Slash laughed, nervous and forced. "He's just a dumb fucking prankster." He emphasized, glaring briefly at Axl. "He will never do it again. Please don't call the police."

Then he pressed a button and the doors closed.

"I am not dumb." Axl says once the doors are closed.

Slash furiously turned to Axl, smacking his arm. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! And why are you covered in blood?"

"I escaped." Was all Axl said, turning his eyes to the floor counter.

"Escaped?" Slash eyes him. "Escaped what?"

Axl didn't answer. "Where's Duff?" He asked again.

Slash crossed his arms, displeased with Axl's avoidance of his question. "He took that emo out for a walk or something."