chapter 2

i rubbed my eyes as i sat up in bed.

school....

i got up and walked to the bathroom. i washed my face and brushed my teeth. then i walked to my dresser and straightened my hair a little and did some makeup. i wore some jeans and a flowy shirt with sandals. i grabbed my back back and went down stairs.

"your up early" my grandma said suprised.

"ya i got kicked off the bus so i have to walk."

"why were you kicked off?"

"i was eating on the bus" i lied. i didnt want her knowing that a stranger was practically sitting on me.

"okay well have a good day" she said hugging me.

"you too" i said grabbing my already packet lunch.

i walked out the door and down the same gravel path torwards my school.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

the last bell rang. i grabbed my stuff and ran out of the class and to my locker. i packed all of my stuff in my back pack and put it over my shoulders. i spotted the boy from yesterday and walked to him. he had short black hair. his teeth were stained and he had wierd looking eyes. they were dark and made me want to run away but i wanted to know what was wrong with him.

"what the hell?" i said clutching his collar.

"whoa whats your problem?" he said suprised.

"you freaking got me kicked off the bus you redard!"

"sorry i didnt mean to"

"bull!"

"get off me freak" he said running away to the back door.

i huffed and followed him.

suddently my arm was tugged to the side and my body was slammed onto the brick wall of the school.

the boys hands held the sides of my body in place.

"get off!" i yelled tugging at his hands.

his face only came close to my face. he kissed my neck hungrily and roughly, and then looked me in the eyes. he brought his lips to mine forcefully. thats when i kneed him in his area and he tumbled back. i ran as fast as i could away. tears welled up in my eyes. why would this boy do such a thing?

soon i was at home. i ran all the way not taking a break. i rested my hands on my knees as i bent down and caught my breath. i walked inside the door slamming it.

"stella?" my grandma asked.

"ya its me" i said.

she came over to me and gave me a hug.

"how was your day?"

"good ill be upstairs if you need me" i said fake smiling going up the stairs.

i walked into my room and put my stuff down. i caught a look in the mirror and my eyes widened. i moved closer to my reflection. i touched the very redened skin. i flinched, the skin was erritated and was sore. the douch gave me a hickie!

i sat on my bed with my head held in my hands. a few tears leaked my eyes.

calm stel only a few more days of school.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

1 day later

"i called granddad." i said out of no where.

my grandma and i were making a salad and i was chopping the lettuce.

"what?" she asked turning from the sink looking at me.

"i called granddad yesterday." i repeated.

"what did he say." she asked.

"he said yes to paying."

"thats good whats the catch?"

"i have to move to london so he can see me."

"humph." she said

"how did you know there was a catch?" i asked confused.

"theres always a catch with him"

i nodded.

"so what have you decided there isnt much time. this affects the rest of your life."

"im not sure... ive thought a lot about it but..." i said sitting down at the table.

"but what?" she asked joining me.

"grandma i wanna go out enjoy the world! i wanna go sight seeing! i want to go to the city and look at the skyscrapers! i want to move into a house and get a good career and .... i wanna fall in love." i rambled.

"aww sweets!" grandma attacked me in a hug. "go out to london. get the education you deserve! nothing is stoping you!" she said holding my shoulders.

"grandma i dont want to leave you though" i said engulfing her in a hug again.

"dont worry about me ill be fine alone!" she said whispering in my ears.

"okay" i said smiling.

"so weve made a desission! stellas going to londonn!!!!! " she yelled happily dancing around the kitchen.

i cranked up the radio and threw my head back laughing at my granny's dancing.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

"grandad?" i asked through the phone.

"hello stella you said you would call 2 days ago?" he asked.

"i know i got busy but ive made up my mind" i said.

"and whats that?" he asked.

"lets just say ive got a flight booked to you in 4 days"

"thats great to hear!" he said i could hear the smile in his voice.

"yup i have to start packing though so ill see you in a few days."

"okay bye."

i put my phone on my side table. i was worried about moving to london. not only for my grandma but my granddad was a millionaire.

he owned a company and made a lot of cash. he is sometimes in the news. i know he dated a celebrity. that got him richer and more well known. the only problem is i dont want his spot light i want to live peacefully in london. not bieng attacked by paparatzzi asking about my dating status like my granddad might be.

i snapped out of my thoughts as i checked the time. 11:00.

i changed into my pajamas and climbed into bed. my eyeslids slowley fell as the crickets chirped away.