chapter 4

i stepped of ghe plane and into the airport. it was huge the ceiling was high and the place was crouded with tons of people. i had never seen so many people in one place. i walked to the luggage pick up and collected my luggage. i looked around for my grandad but couldnt find him. i spotted a man with a suit on. he was holding a sign up that read stella. i walked up to him.

"are you stella garrison?" he asked.

"yes who are you?" i said confused.

"im your driver." he said with a smile. driver?

"ohh okay" i said getting the whole 'rich' thing.

he took 2 of my bags while i took the 2 smaller ones and placed them in the nice Mercedes.

i sat in the back seat.

"where too?" he asked.

" my granddads house?" i asked.

"youve got it." he said driving. "would you like the radio on?"

"sure."

he changed the channels till some song by a band the fray came on.

i looked out the window to the large buildings. o my god.... they were gigantic and so tall. there was the big ben and everything! i rolled down the window sticking my head out. there were big red buses. and large posters of upcoming events everywhere. there were lots of people walking on the streets and many cars.

"were here ms." the driver said snapping me out of my thoughts. he stood infront of me with the doors open.

i got out of the car. "call me stel."

"im not allowed to ms." he said with a smile.

i nodded and looked at the house. my jaw dropped. my house was big but this was absulutly gigantic.

i rolled my 2 bags to the door and the driver did also.

"i have to go but here are the keys." he said handing me the keys.

"wait! i never caught your name?" i asked.

"mr. hanson." he said driving away.

i looked at the huge door infront of me. i opened it with the key and walked in. there was a hook for keys so i hung the key up.

"hello?" i called.

the intrance had alot of browns in it. there was a large chandalier and a big stair case in front of me.

i walked forward and spotted the kitchen. "hello??" i said louder.

"hello stella."

i jumped and turned around my hand placed on my heart.

"jesus you scared me."

"your so grown up!" he said coming torwards me with a smile on his face.

i nodded. he had his hair gelled and was wearing a nice sweater. he looked very rich.

"youve changed also." i said keeping my space from him. i dont trust him just yet.

"yes i have" he said smiling. "want anything to eat? its supper time."

"sure im hungry." i said nodding.

" evelyn! come make us some food please?" he asked as a woman walked in. "pasta?" he asked.

"sure thing mr." she said getting to work.

i looked at my dad wierdly. he has slaves?

"what?" he asked.