Chapter - 2 Alex

A Month later

"The painting is perfect! Just I need to colour its eye to make it more realistic" I said to myself while looking at my ongoing painting.

Making paintings is not a new passion of mine but, re generated I can say. Few years ago I remembered I went to zoo and saw elephants are roaming around and I clicked picture of them then after I came back home I started to draw it by the picture and somehow it's won the first prize of London junior art contest and from that day I committed to myself I will make at last one painting each week.

*ring ring*

I heard my phone's ringtone and in this time at 12pm of Sunday I know who can call me.

I picked up the phone and said, "Hello!"

"Hi Alex good morning what are you doing?" Scarlet voice came from the other side of phone.

"I am making a painting and what about you?" I asked her.

"Who's painting? I am reading my favourite author's written love story. I just woke up actually" Scarlet told me.

I wish I could get Scarlet for real so we could break the barricade of distance and come closer?

"How many love story's have you read in the last two years? Whenever I asks you, you always read a love story how?" I asked her.

"You forgot not always but, I do read and I read over 80 love stories in last two years and sometimes I just fall in love with those realistic characters" Scarlet said.

"That sounds good by the way, you said you just woke up... Can you send me your a picture? And I am making a girl's picture right now" I told her.

"My picture? Probably you have over hundreds of my pictures inside of your phone's hidden folders am I wrong?" Scarlet asked me.

"Can I get another?" I asked her.

"Sending" Scarlet said and I heard her laughing at something.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked her.

"My kitten is tickling me" She said while laughing.

"What was her name Clara right?" I asked her.

"It is and check your phone I sent it" Scarlet said.

I opened my app and received her the beautiful picture.

She is wearing a white top and her blonde hairs and blowing on the air and her kitten Clara is peeking at the camera and she is running her fingers on Clara's furs. Her eyes are beautiful and gorgers and blue like blue a beautiful river. Blue like the blue sky and the blue ocean. Her lips are glossy and red like sweet red berry so gorgeous like inviting me to taste. Her blonde hairs are flying on the air and on her white top like an angel's hairs blows her smile is worth it and the most beautiful. The angels will get jealous by Scarlet's sweet lips' smile, the pretty face with blonde hair, blue eyes came to me and I am thankful to the god for it.

"Wow" I said while looking at the her picture on my phone.

"You forgot to cut the phone" Scarlet giggled.

"Why? I was admiring the beauty of the sky" I tricked her because I did not want to show her how I am addicted to her.

"Oh lair" Scarlet giggled.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Send me the picture you are painting please. I want to see it" She asked me.

"Hold on few minutes you will get it" I told her.

All I needed to complete the picture was her eyes colour and her eyes for her own picture. Today is Scarlet's birthday I know it but, she did not tell me to see if I remembered it or not and only for her I am making her picture of my canvas with all my energy and love.