Chapter - 1 Alex

"Hallo! Means Hello in German" Miss Suzan said.

From last few months Miss. Suzan's German class is being my new dopamine resource. The way she teach German and the way she looks is impressive probably that's why I am here at 2am watching Miss Suzan's German tutorial on phone.

I need to go for sleep or, if someone finds me that at 2am I am watching my favourite content creator's video they might think the wrong thing about me like, do I have a girlfriend or, not? Am I talking with her right now at 2am? How long we are dating?

I locked my phone and put it on charging if I stay more time awake it will be not good for me cause I have my collage tomorrow and of course I don't want to get late at collage.

I just closed my eyes and started to count one to infinity till I fall asleep.

One

Two

Three

Four

*Ri-Ri*

The notification just destroyed my whole entire sleep!

Now I have to open my phone again and see who is there.

I opened my phone and saw it's Scarlet my only one friend and sadly its a online friend I wish I could get her here in London but, sadly what can we do? We have been friends for over years and because I don't have any another friend here she became my best friend easily but, the question is why is she massaging me at 2am? Is it already morning in Berlin?

"Still awake? What's wrong? Go to sleep!" Scarlet sent me the text.

I texted her back, "What If I ask you the same question?"

*Ri-Ri*

She replied, "I was reading a love story of early 19th century and what about you?"

I texted her, "I was watching German language tutorial"

She texted me back, "Why are you so desperate for learning German?"

I asked her, "I will tell you later. Now guess who's video I was watching?"

"Miss. Suzan's German class... Am I right?" Scarlet asked me.

"Yeah, you are but, how did you know?" I asked her back.

"Look, I know you from years and at 2am whom video would you watch else? At last I know how big fan you are of Miss Suzan's teaching and looks? Haha" Scarlet sent me a voice massage where I heard she is giggling while saying.

"Scarlet..." I said to her.

"Go to sleep" Scarlet told me.

"Going... Wanna video call?" I asked her.

"At 2am? What if your mom finds out?" Scarlet asked me.

"Come on I am 19 years old now. I am an adult!" I protested.

I heard footsteps sounds suddenly, from outside of the door.

"Are you still awake Alex?" Mom asked me while entering in my room and she on the lights.

I knew it was going to happen so, I off the lights before by what she will think that I was sleeping and I had my blankets on also so, right now this is the perfect time for me to show my world class Oscar winning acting.

"Wh-at-'s.....wr-ong...ma-ma?" I asked her while pretending to be sleepy and taking yawns.

"Oh, you are sleeping I am so sorry for disturbing you. Sweet dreams."

Mom went out and off the lights.

"No auntie! Alex was awake!" I heard Scarlet exclaim suddenly through my phone's speaker. I had mistakenly clicked the video call button on our chats, and Scarlet's voice rang out loud and clear.