Chapter - 6 Alex

"YOU?" I told her as discovering the earth is round for the first time.

"Yep?" Scarlet told me.

"For real?" I asked Scarlet back.

"For Real" Scarlet replied.

"but, how? When? What?" I asked her rapidly.

I looked at my mom's face and the neighbour's faces, mom's face is fully amazed and confused but, the neighbours are smiling I don't know why.

Scarlet smiled at me.

Here I saw Rachel is standing behind me and I looked at her face and saw she is also amazed and confused by seeing Scarlet here! But, why and how she is here?

"Do you know each other?" Mom asked me.

"Of course! She is my gir-" I tried to said but, Scarlet shut me.

"Friend. I know Alex, he is my friend and sorry Alex for hiding it to you. Actually, when you sent me your location I suddenly saw that we bought our new house which is next to yours and I got shocked but, I wanted to surprise you." Scarlet said to me.

I just keep looking her eyes and forgot about everything, her eyes are really blue like oceans are there and her eye ball is looking like a space's art. Her blonde hairs are so real that it is looking like a painter drew it and even if angels are real they will get jealous of her curly blonde hair. The way she smiled at me is more than enough for forget the all pains and loneliness. Her eyebrows are round like a golden arch, her lips are juicy and pink as the most famous romantic poet's words will get failed to explain. Her beauty cannot be described in words. The way she looked and the way her soft voice came to my ears are so good.

Scarlet is wearing a white top with a white jacket and a black colour's skirt with it and her blonde hairs and innocent face is giving her an innocent angel looks.

"Alex?"Scarlet asked me.

"Wonderful" I said with keep looking at her eyes.

"Seems like somebody got love at first sight, sorry love at second sight because they have been dating for over last two years online" Rachel said without thinking the future consequences.

"Rachel!" I tried to stop Rachel.

"Hold on Rachel did you mean...Like...well, that's alright and a nice coincidence" Mom said while smiling at me.

"A romantic one" One of the neighbour's lady said.

"Mom Stop!" Scarlet said to the lady its mean is she is her mom.

I got doomed for sure if I stay more time here.

"Hey Scarlet why don't you go with Alex and spend some time together?" Mom gave Scarlet a warn invitation.

Scarlet smiled at mom and said nothing then, Scarlet's mom said to Scarlet, "You can go honey"

Scarlet stood up and came near me, its mean is I should take her on my room.

But, hold on where is Clara my little kitten?

"Clara is in my hands" Scarlet said while smiling at me.

Scarlet's eyes are at down as I can see she is blushing and she is also feeling the same feeling as I am feeling the love, young love.

I went upstairs with Scarlet and saw, Clara is on Scarlet's shoulder and surprisingly I saw Clara kissed Scarlet's cheek and Scarlet said, "Gosh" as she also feeling surprised.

"Sit" I told Scarlet let to sit on my bed.

I am not brave to sit next to her on bed but, though I want to.

"Alex..." Scarlet called me by my name.

"Yes?" I answered to her.

I saw Clara my white little kitten is sitting on Scarlet's lap not only sitting Clara is laying on her lap and about to fall asleep there. It's so cute.

"I know about Clara but, you never told me that you do have so two white pigeons also?"Scarlet asked me with curiosity.

"What? I don't have any pigeons" I told her.

She was looking at my open window so, I looked at my window and discovered two white pigeons are sitting there.

"I don't know them but, they are looking as romantic as god sent them to us" I told to Scarlet with a smile.

"Come sit next to me" Scarlet invited me to sit next to her.

As Scarlet gave me a green flag, I went towards her and sat near her while swiping my hands on the purrs of Clara.

"She is cute" Scarlet admired Clara.

"She is" I said while looking at the two white pigeons who are sitting on my window and they are just looking so romantic really so romantic together.

"Are you still mad on me Alex?" Scarlet asked me.

"I am not mad on you and I never was but, trust me your beauty is admirable and the way Clara is laying on your lap is also very admirable." I said while looking at Scarlet's blue eyes.

"So, because now I am here, we no need to use our phones to communicate. So, what are your plans?" Scarlet gave me a gentle smile.

I got so lost in her eyes and I said, "You are so nice"

"Look at the pigeons" She said while staring at the pigeons.

I moved towards her a more near and looked at the pigeons, the pigeons are sitting next to each other and looking at each other's eyes.

Scarlet looked at me that, I moved towards her a little more and she also moved towards me a little and then, smiled at the pigeons.

I don't know what to do, so I moved towards her another bit more and saw there is only 2 centimetre distance between us. I looked at Scarlet's eyes and saw Scarlet's eyes won't make eye contact for longer times with me. She smiled at me and moved towards me a little more and made the gap between us null.

I smiled at her and she glanced at me.

I looked at the window again and saw the pigeons came more near with each other and from then both pigeons looked at each other and kissed each other's lips.

The pigeons' kissed motivated me to take a step further.

I looked at her beautiful blue eyes and saw she is looking at my eyes too in the same way. I went closer to her and she also came closer to me. We both leaned a bit and then, I leaned a bit more and reached her juicy pink lips and I kissed her lips and she also pushed my lips backwards by her lips and I slowly began to put my hands near her waist as she put her hands on my shoulder as we are the finest couple in the world. We looked at each other's eyes for breath and after taking a long break I kissed her lips again as we fell on each other's holy love. We just got fell on each other's eyes gosh it's so wonderful.

"I love you Scarlet, I love you" I told to Scarlet while looking at her beautiful eyes.

"I love you too Alex" Scarlet said with a smile but, I noticed a drop of tears on her eye's corners.

I again leaned towards her and kissed her lips and again got lost in love. She kissed me back. I held her waist by my hands and she smiled again and somehow I mistakenly tickled her waist and she started giggling and the moment was so fine. Scarlet started to giggle and I also keep moving my hands on her waist. As it is the fantasy we all want for.

"MOM LOOK! ALEX AND SCARLET ARE KISSING!!!" Rachel my own sister plus my worst enemy in the world said out loud and her out loud talks made the pigeons fly away.

Before I could tell her something I saw she went downstairs with like she got an electric shock.

"We are stupid Alex. We are just stupid! Ha." Scarlet said while giggling.

"We are, we forgot to close the door" I said while smiling at her.

"You wanted to close the door for make it longer?" Scarlet asked me with a smile on her lips.

"Yeah did not you wanted to?" I asked her back.

Scarlet started giggling more and fell her head on my bed as she is having the most fabulous moment and the most joyful moment in her life.