Chapter 3

Old Man Logan:

There Logan stood... Face to face with a gruesome beast. Logan remembers.. He used to be an animal, he used to be The Wolverine. That all changed when the Wolverine died. When Logan's healing factor was taken away, the animal part of him died, and all that was left of him was a man against the world... A man named Logan. No, Logan isn't even a man.. He's gone through too much pain that any man can endure.. Logan is worse off than any other man. He has claws he seldom uses, because when they come out of his hands, his hands bleed.. His metal bones have become hard to lift and have produced many rips and tears in his skin over the years. Logan isn't protected from a fight at all. He wears a white tank top and some jeans.. That's all, other than a dog tag hanging from his neck.. He made it himself, to remember a lost love.. On the dog tag are the words "Jean Grey" carved right into the metal.. As Logan looks at the beast he has confronted.. He grasps the piece of metal hanging from his neck.. "I love you Jean.. I'll be with you soon" So what keeps pushing him to fight? Why does he stand at the front door of the most dangerous man in the world? Maybe it's a death wish. Maybe he wants to go out fighting his greatest enemy.. Or maybe the thing that keeps pushing him forward, the only hope left in his body, is the hope that he'll somehow be able to kill that bastard Sabretooth.