Chapter 5

Weapon X:

Logan stood up in the pool of blood dripping from his hands. He had felt pain before. Immense pain. He would be pretty sure he died and then his healing factor would pick him up again. But this was different.. He couldn't be picked back up after this fight. Everything was on the line, all cards on the table. There was no going back. Logan lunged at Sabretooth. Sabretooth deflected Logan's attack with a claw to Logan's leg. More blood. Sabretooth licked his lips. Logan made his second strike, slashing right through Sabretooth's armor. Gallons of the healing factor spill from their containers. Just as Logan had hoped, he smelled the healing serum inside the armor and struck at it. The monster reeled back and revealed more claws. Sabretooth retracted about four more claws from his arms, coming through his elbows, hands, wrists and shoulders. Sabretooth roared a roar that couldn't come from any human. This bought Logan time.. With the quickness of a cheetah , Logan swooped over to Sabretooth's arsenal of anti-healing serums and took as many as he could find.. Logan spilled all the Anti-Healing elixir onto his claws, his claws then glowing red, one strike with his claws and Sabretooth could be killable.. Sabretooth roared in anger as Logan came in for his blow against him... A strike that could make Sabretooth killable.. A strike that could turn Logan into weapon again.. A weapon that could kill Sabretooth.