chapter 31

It was 10 in the morning and Chavi was pacing in the room watching a YouTube video of how to make Halwa ( porridge).
Actually as it was her 1st day as a new bride and she has to prepare something sweet for everyone.
Mala Bua has asked her to prepare Halwa .
Although Chavi has tried learning how to make it before marriage but that time her Bhabi has helped her in preparing it .
Mama ji has asked Anirudh to meet him so he was also not here at the moment to calm her down .
If it was just for family she could have made it anyway but now so many relatives are there and they will judge her cooking skills after tasting the dish .
Anirudh entred the room only to collided with her making her hiss.
Anirudh bobbed her nose playfully making her pout .
Kya hua hai asa muh ku bana rakha hai ....he asked sitting on the bed while she stood in between his legs .
(What happened? why have you made this grumpy face )
Halwa prepare karna hai but I am not sure . Although I have some basic idea but it's not enough. What if I added more sugar or did some mistake....she blabbered and he just chuckled looking at her .
(Have to prepare porridge)
You know while making Halwa you just have to keep in my the ratio....1:1:1:4....that is (1 cup sooji /semolina: 1 cup ghee: 1cup sugar and 4 cup water )...he explained surprising her .
Aapko kese pata hai .....you know how to make it.....she asked and he just nodded.
Maa has taught all 3 of us some basic cooking but as Arushi likes Halwa so I learnt it for her ....he said making her smile .
(How do you know it)
Sooo cute....she pinched his cheek making him scrunch his nose .
Acha ye sab chod....mujhe kya milega help k badle . I solved your problem so I should get some token of thanks, you know.....he said smiling mischievously.
(Leave all of this, tell me what will get in return of the help )
Hmmmmm milega na ku nahi milega ....she said trying to supress her smile as she knew what he was implying.
(Of course you will get something na )
Anirudh rubbed his palm getting excited.
Chavi bent closer to his face making his smile wider .......Halwa milega (will get porridge)...she whispered caressing his cheek and ran towards the door taking him by surprise as the turn of events .
Chavi laughed looking at his face while he glared at her .
She passed him a flying kiss before fleeing away making him shake his head with a chuckle at her antiques.
Here Chavi followed her husband's technique and was busy in preparing the sweet dish .
Rekha ji offered her help but she denied saying she will handle it .
She chopped some dry fruits and garnished the dish and smiled finally satisfied with her work.

Anirudh sneaked into the kitchen silently and hugged her from the back.
He covered her mouth with his palm before she could shriek loudly and gather all the relatives in the kitchen.
Chavi glared at him peeking from her shoulder and signalled him to remove his hand from her mouth now .
Anirudh...asse kon darata hai . Itne saare log hai bahar kisi ne dekh liya to phir comment karege ...jaaye abhi bahar ...she said pushing him towards the exit .
Relax kar kisi ne nahi dekh and mei apni biwi k paas aaya hu . I don't care about what they think .....he said taking her in his arms .
Acha ab aa hi gye hai to Halwa taste karke bataye kesa bana hai ....she said pushing a spoon full of halwa into his mouth before blowing on it as it was hot .
Anirudh made an expression like he just wanted to puke 🤢 it out making her tensed .
Chaviiiii ye kya bana diya hai tumne....he said making her pale as she did according to his instructions only and the Halwa looks good too but she has not tasted it herself.
Anirudh mene to s_sab thik _ hi daala tha...she muttered in tensed voice ready to cry any second.
Anirudh couldn't hold his laughter more and brust out laughing looking at her face .
Mei majak kar Raha tha . .......it's delicious and absolutely perfect ....he said in between his laugh making her relax but then she punched on his arm glaring at him.
But he was still laugh making her stomp her foot on the ground.
You are so cruel. I was about to have an heart attack because of your stupid prank ...she admonished him .
Anirudh kissed her cheeks making her wipe it the next moment to show that she was angry but he kissed her again making her repeat her action.
This continued for few minutes before he captured her lips kissing her hard .
He bit her lower lip making her hiss.
He chewed her plum lips and sucked them hard making her surrender herself to him .
He slided his hand inside her saree pallu and groped her melons , squeezing them occassionally making her moan in his mouth .
He left her when she was out of breath and smirked looking at swollen lips and dishealved self .
Chavi tried to be angry on him but end up blushing hard due to his ministrations.
He helped her to set her saree offcourse occasionally touch here here and there.
He couldn't keep his hand to himself around her .
He left pecking her lips making her smile seeing his retreating figure.
He drives her crazy with his touch and everytime she craves for more .
He didn't let her come out of the in the morning before having his ways with her .
Although he didn't do something major as she was sore down there but his lips lingered all over her body and let her go only after so much of requesting as they were already late .
She shook her head at her  husband's crazy way of romancing and set the dining table with help of Anirudh's cousin sisters and Arushi who thanked her for making her favourite dish .
Everyone liked the Halwa and gave her shagun (gift mostly money ) praising her cooking skills. Only if they know that she really sucks at cooking main dishes and was on infant stage only .

But she was happy as everyone around her was being so lovely and caring not like typical relatives who taunt the new bride .