chapter 48

Chavi smiled applying red lipstick 💄 and she was done.
It's already 7 pm and Anirudh will be here any time as his office time  gets over around 6.
She heard a car honk and peeped out of the window and here was he , her Handsome men .
She looked at herself again in the mirror and adjusting her saree pallu she walked downstairs.
Yes she has wore a saree today as he likes seeing her in saree.
Chavi entred the hall to find him chatting with her brother while holding the little angle in his arms .
Anirudh was adoring the little Pari and she was also smiling seeing him .
Chavi imagined him holding their baby like this and her heart warmed at the mere thought .
He looked up hearing her anklets sound and gave her a soulful smile .
Anirudh was in awe of her beautiful wife who looked absolutely gorgeous in blue saree.
Pari's cry broke their eye contact and Anirudh chuckled seeing the little angle asking for his attention.
Charnjeet took his daughter in his arm as she was sucking on her thumb and took her to Prerna so that she could feed her leaving Anirudh and Chavi along with Ayush who was playing with his cars on the sofa .
Anirudh take a deep breath turning towards his wife looking at her with his intense gaze.
Chavi looked down blushing heavily. This men holds the power to make her weak just by mere staring.
Anirudh pulled her to him grabbing her hand and she gasped in surprise due to his sudden act .
Anirudh caged her in his arms and inhaled her fregnance nuzzling into her neck making her weak in knees.
Koi aa jayega ....she whispered looking around.
You look ravishing and I can't wait to taste you tonight....he husked in her ear making her breath unevenly.
He looked at her cherry face and bit on  her cheek making her hiss .
She slapped his chest playfully cutely glaring at him and he smirked in response caressing the side of her bare waist .
Before Chavi could understand he pinched her hard making her jump on her place and wince loudly gaining everyones attention.
Kya hua beta...sab thik to hai ....Prerna's mother asked coming out of the kitchen along with Parul .
Jiiii Aunty ....Chavi muttered chuckling nervously while Anirudh just sat on the sofa enjoying her state .
Chavi threw daggers at her husband through her eyes only to widen his smirk .
Parul noticed the red mark on Chavi's waist and the exchange between the couple and took her mother to kitchen again .
Prerna and Charnjeet entred the hall and they all sat together having tea and snacks . Parul and her Parents were also there.
Anirudh it would have been great if you could stay till dinner .... Charnjeet said .
I am sorry but everyone at home is waiting for us . Maybe next time for sure ....Anirudh declined politely.
Thankyou so much bete for your help . Now we will also be assured that Parul is fine at workplace .... Parul's father said to Anirudh making Chavi frown .
Uncle it's only her hard work and I just guided her .Rest assured she will be doing fine .... Anirudh said with a small smile .
God bless you beta ...Parul's parents blessed him.
Ayush cried seeing Chavi leaving with Anirudh .
Chavi's eyes become moist too seeing her nephew crying but Charnjeet held him in his arms and assured Chavi that he will be fine .
Chavi waved at everyone as the car started moving out of the main gate .
Anirudh played a romantic song and held her hand making her smile .
Soooooo wifey. Are you upset or something....he asked making her shake her head in No .
It's just that I got a bit emotional seeing Ayush crying... she said looking at him and he nodded .
But why was Uncle and Aunty thanking you ...she asked to clear her confusion.
Anirudh explained how Parul failed in an interview and later he helped her to get a job in his company.
Chavi now understood everything and mentally slapped herself for her overthinking.
Ummm Actually I saw you and Prerna that day outside the icecream Parlour.....Chavi  told him making him confuse for a moment and realisation dawned on him .
And that's why you didn't answered my call and avoided me till next day evening....isn't it ....he asked plainly making her look away .
I_ I just ....I mean ....she stuttered not knowing how to explain it to him. She had no idea he will catch her off guard like this .
He left her hand and focused his entire attention on road .
Anirudh.......she called his name turning towards him .
I don't want to talk at this moment....he said clutching the steering wheel tightly.
She bit on her lip to prevent herself from crying .
Why she had  to mention it .....she cursed herself mentally.

The entire ride back to home was silent.
They reached home shortly and he got out of the car banging the door making her flinch .
He opend the boot and took out her bags and gifts that her family has sent .
Aniket came downstairs seeing the car and helped his brother with the bags .
Chavi came out of the car and smiled at Aniket who hugged her immediately.
She looked at Anirudh who walked ahead with the bags without sparing her a glance.
Aniket and she followed him .
Rekha ji and Arushi hugged Chavi as she entred the home .
Arushi bought water for both of them and Chavi thanked her taking the glass .
Arushi complimented her saree look and blabbered how she missed her making Chavi smile .
Shortly they had their dinner with the family after freshining up .
Anirudh didn't even looked at her throughout the dinner making her loose her appetite but Rekha ji forcefully feeded her .
Anirudh left to the room while Chavi helped Rekha ji and Arushi to clean the table but they asked to rest as they will manage it as there was not much left .
Chavi came to the room only to find him laying on the bed keeping his arm over his eyes .
She could decipher his anger through his body language only .
She slowly walked towards him and sat beside him on the bed.
She removed his arm from his eyes and he looked at her with his red blood shot eyes scaring her .
He yanked her hand away and turned to other side making her sob slightly seeing him upset and angry.
But she deserves this only....she thought.
Please meri baat sun lijiye ek baar .
I know meri galti hai . Mujhe vese react nahi karna chaiye tha.....she said holding his arm and turning him on his back .
Anirudh sighed and looked at her blankly.
You doubted me .... didn't you ...he asked her sitting on the bed cross legged .
And she shaked her head weeping silently. I just_ just got bit insecure....she said looking down .
Insecure of what dammit. Where have I lacked in assuring you about my love and loyalty....he yelled clutching her arms and shaking her slightly.
Chavi only cried hanging her head down .
I _I am sorry.....she hiccuped making him leave her .
No need to say sorry when you dont mean it . That day too you said sorry for this only and you were crying over this thing only he gritted through his teeths .
Today also you were not happy learning about Parul's job and that I helped her .....he said making her look at him with wide eyes .
Noooooo....I swear ....I was just confused as I didn't knew anything about it .
Please trust me Anirudh . I didn't feel bad at all after learning about it ....she tried to explain him .
You did the same drama during Dusherra too ....he said making her cry .
What are you insecure about .let's end this for once and all because it can't be continued forever....he said with a hint of frustration in his voice .
Speak up now . I am taking to you ....he said gripping her chin making her face him .
She just keep in weeping as words fail to come out of her mouth seeing his anger .
Anirudh stood up from the bed and picked up his car keys.
Chavi hurriedly grabbed his arm before he could leave the room .
Please don't go ......she cried hugging him from back .
Everything can't happen according to your wish ...he said freeing himself from her hold .
She stood in front of the door blocking his way .
Mei nahi jaane dungi kahi bhi aapko asse gussse mei .
Please mujhse ho gai hai galti and I swear on the god I won't repeat it ever. I have learnt my lesson.
Please trust me ....she said pleading him with her eyes .
Trust you . Did you trusted me . Didn't you even think for once about me before coming to any conclusion...he aske bitterly gripping her arm tightly making her close her eyes due to his painful hold.
But what pained her more was the hurt in his eyes .
Anirudh looked away leaving her arm as he can't look at her crying face and those pleading looks .
But he was hurt because of her lack of trust . No matter what the reason was but he felt like a failure. He failed to assure her , he failed to build the strong trust in their relationship. He failed and it hurts him .