48 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48: ʟɪᴇs ᴘᴛ 2,ᴍᴏᴏɴ's ʙᴀʀᴋs & ᴅɪʟᴇᴍᴍᴀ

"Aera,are you fine?" Taehyung asks concerningly.

Aera has come back and her eyes looks so red like she was crying,Taehyung believes she was crying.

"I accidentally wiped my face with soap so-- yeah. It got into my tears thats why tears and all." She fakes a small laugh.

"You should be more careful,Aera." He scolds the younger.

Jimin smiles unconsciously seeing how caring Taehyung is towards his wife.

Aera deserves all the love.

His smile drops recalling what he did to the younger years ago.

He is hoping to get a chance.

He knows it won't be easy as the younger hates him but one chance is enough to make things right and for him to feel less guilt.

Jimin's mind is stuck on what Aera said at the washroom.

Who tried to rape Aera again?

He wants answers and he knows where he can get them.

"It's so late and I think we should leave now. We really had a great time here." Taehyung smiles.

They bid each other farewell and the Kims leave the Park's house.

~

"Baby,you can tell me what's wrong. You seem so off." Taehyung says in a concerning tone.

He is sitting on the bed and Aera just got out of the washroom where she stayed for like 10 minutes.

"I'm fine,Tae." Aera says getting inside the blanket.

"You're not." He affirms.

Aera sighs out loud,she wants to tell Taehyung that the Park Jimin he is planning to do a project with is the Ex who tried to ruin but then telling all that,Taehyung will act up and cancel the project and Aera don't want that.

The project is important to her husband,the man said by himself.

"I-

"Yes."

"I miss Moon." She suddenly breaks into sobs. Yes,she misses Moon but it's not the real reason why she is crying,she is crying because she is too weak to live in her present now.

With all the presence of Jimin.

Taehyung widens his eyes to the sudden emotional outburst,it's really shocking.

"Ssh. Baby,you don't have to cry." Aera is crying on his chest and he is circling her back to ease her pain.

"I really miss him."