(14) The truth

"You, I choose you!"

The smile on Minji's lips was a cold smile of victory.

"Then come here, my girlfriend," she opened her arms, and Hanni walked hesitantly towards her.

Sensually, she grabbed Hanni and kissed her briefly on the lips, "Good, don't test my patience. I don't want to fight you tonight."

Minji laid Hanni on the bed. Her fingers slipped under Hanni's skirt and immediately touched her womanhood. The touch was both scorching and cooling, and Hanni's body responded passionately.

Minji lowered her head, kissing Hanni's neck and shoulder while unbuttoning her shirt, savoring how Hanni surrendered to her desires.

Hanni's breasts were in Minji palms, feeling and enjoying their softness. Then, her hot lips descended, cupping the peaks, passionately caressing them, making Hanni almost scream from the mix of torment and pleasure.

Minji lowered Hanni's skirt, starting to touch her everywhere, leaving a burning trail of sensations.

Minji's fingers touched her womanhood, and the girl felt an overwhelming urge to beg her to enter.

Minji was ready. She felt so hard and hot down there.

Hanni pressed her body in frustration, wordlessly pleading.

"Relax, my love," Minji began to pant, holding Hanni's passionate hips beneath her, "I'll satisfy you very soon."

Minji touched herself and gritted her teeth, resisting the strong urge to enter Hanni roughly.

Hanni was more than ready to receive her, but Minji was determined to treat her gently, offering her body for Minji's pleasure.

When Minji's warmth penetrated her and submerged in her hot and wet body, Hanni moaned and closed her eyes.

Oh my god! It felt so right, this pleasure, this closeness, this intimacy that she had denied for so long.

It felt amazing! They moved in the throes of their intense passion, trying to satisfy their own tumultuous desires.

Until finally, Hanni's body felt weightless, reaching the peak of her pleasure driven by a deep climax.

Hearing her moans, Minji followed suit, surrendering to orgasm together.

***

Hanni's pov

Something was different in our relationship. I realized it that morning, remembering the gentle smile Minji gave me as I hurried back to my room as dawn approached.

My feelings towards Minji began to change. It turned out I had also been frustrated by the suppressed passion, just like Minji had been feeling.

When we satisfied each other's desires all night long, I felt an incredible happiness in the morning.

I even felt like singing.

Usually, Minji would have left for work by this hour. I decided to spend my time exploring the entire contents of the house.

I chose to explore the right-wing area of the large house. Without anyone accompanying me, I walked through the corridors, room after room, until I finally arrived at the end of the corridor with a wall made entirely of glass, reflecting sunlight throughout the corridor and offering an incredibly beautiful view behind the glass.

The view of a dark red rose garden that covered a small area there was mesmerizing and almost took my breath away.

I stood in front of that garden for quite some time before furrowing my brow, realizing that this right wing of the house, although it looked clean and well-maintained, seemed almost never used.