(17) Wedding arrangement

The wedding, held in Minji's style, became an incredibly luxurious wedding party. Everything was the best.

Hanni's dress was directly imported from France, and the food was the most delicious, straight from Minji's restaurant.

Women looked at her enviously, and men praised her for finally being able to capture Kim Minji's heart.

Every woman must dream of a wedding party like this, a wedding party that was like a fairy tale princess. But not for Hanni.

Suddenly she was overcome with fear that secretly gripped her. She was now Minji's wife, but the shadow of Minji's previous wife, beautiful Hong Eunchae, who was truly in Minji's heart, felt suffocating to her.

Tonight, on her wedding night, Hanni sat on the edge of Minji's bed. She felt restless and disturbed.

Do I regret this?

Why did I agree to marry this arrogant woman?

Is this woman's charm so great that I am willing to be just a replacement doll?

The door opened, and Minji entered. She was still wearing the suit she wore to the party, although her tie was already removed and the top button of her shirt was undone.

"Why is your forehead wrinkled?" Minji took off her jacket and only wore a white shirt, then stood in front of Hanni.

"You've changed your clothes, hmm," Minji gently touched Hanni's shoulder to make her stand facing her, "You look tired. Do you want to sleep or..."

Minji's gaze looked sensual. Hanni stared deeply into Minji's eyes. Was there only lust in this woman's mind? Until now Hanni still wondered what was really in Minji's heart.

"I want to make an arrangement," Hanni murmured quickly before she lost her courage, "About our marriage."

"Arrangement?" Minji frowned, looking unhappy, "What do you mean?"

"Arrangement about things that can and cannot be done in our marriage,"

Minji's black eyes flared up, "You are my wife, Pham Hanni. I have the right over you."

"You said you would respect me in this marriage," Hanni stared at Minji sharply, "If you are not willing to compromise on my arrangement, I─"

"What? Will you run away again? Will you go on a hunger strike again?" Minji let go of her grip on Hanni bitterly.

Hanni's cheeks blushed with shame, but she stiffened herself, "I just want to establish some things that make me feel safe."

"Okay," Minji sighed deeply, "Quickly tell me what you want. I will sort out what I can accept and what I cannot."

"First, I don't want to be forced to have sex with you if I don't want to, let alone take that pill."

Minji raised her eyebrows and looked at Hanni sensually, "Accepted. Besides, it seems like I don't need that pill anymore," she added meaningfully, making Hanni's cheeks even redder.

"Secondly, I want a relationship that respects each other. I will be faithful because I am your wife and I want you to be too."

Minji chuckled, "Accepted," her fingers touched Hanni's cheek gently, "You are possessive of me, hm?" she teased.

Hanni tried to ignore Minji's suggestive words, "Thirdly, I don't want to be bought anything without my consent."

Hanni still remembered how many clothes Minji bought for her, not to mention the expensive accessories and jewelry that Minji bought as if buying something worthless. Minji had to learn that treating women well didn't mean showering them with wealth and material things.