Breakfast and Fights

Mr. Adams looked around worried. "U-uh s-so that's everyone right now... I-I uh..gl-glad they like you." He stuttered out as he looked at (Name).

"That is good." I tell him. "I was a bit nervous about the whole thing actually."

"You are a natural with them." He says. "Now since that went well let's do that paperwork."

I nodded as I got up and looked at him and smiled at him. I was glad that I had yet to die. We are in his office finishing paperwork. It was a lot. I had to sign like give wavers for each patient. By the time I was done it was nearly midnight. I made my way to my room and just completely crashed. I had to start work tomorrow and I would need to sleep.

-Time Skip-

I got up and read the schedule that I have to use as a guideline for the patients. First was to make sure they were all up and then take them to breakfast. Pretty easy enough. I walk down to their wing and start to wake them up. Hopefully none of them try to kill me. I first walked to Norman's cell and gently tap his shoulder. I wasn't going to yell at him he was already scared enough as it is

"Norman... wake up, it's breakfast time." I spoke softly.

He blinks his eyes up at me. "O-okay." He says simply.

"I am going to wake the others up. Can you please get dressed?" I ask him.

He nods. I quickly leave his room then head to the next. Which is Thomas. I bet he misses his family... Poor guy, he didn't know what he was doing was killing people.

I knock on the door. "Thomas, wake up please, it's breakfast time." There is a grunt and I see him sit up in bed. He smiles and waves at me. "Good morning to you to Thomas." I told him before moving into Jason.

Jason did not answer the knock on the door or my call. I unlock his cell and walk in. He is curled in a ball in a deep sleep. It was kind of cute actually. I smiled, I didn't want to wake him up but I had too...

"Come on Jason, I wish I could sleep all day too, but I can't. Come on, I can teach you and Thomas how to write." He groans like saying 'I don't wanna'. But he sits up and runs his eyes. "You get dressed while I wake the others."

He nodded as I left. Next was Freddy, I really did not want to deal with him. He was kind of a perv. I make it to his room. He is already up sitting on his bed. He smirks at me. I resist the urge to roll my eyes at him. He was to be fair like a fuck boy. I didn't really want to have to be in the room with him.

"I see you are already up and dressed. I will see you in a bit." I told him.

"See you kitten~" He says smirking.

I walked out of the room and sighed as I looked at the next room which was Michael's. I look in to see Michael doing pushups shirtless. I swear I nearly drooled. He has a great body other than a few scares, but they make him more rugged. I shake my head and knock on the door. He stops and looks at me. I blush at this point.

"B-breakfast is in a bit." I tell him then scurry off.

Last was Dr. Letter he is also up and is drawling what appears to be a woman. I knock on the door, and he looks up at me. "Good morning (Name)." He tells me.

"Good morning to you too Dr. Lecter breakfast is in a bit. You can continue drawing later." I tell him.

"Of course." He says. "Thank you (Name)."

I smile and nod. "No problem, by the way, if I'm not around for a moment and Freddy and Jason get into a fight please tell me, the two act like children at times."