Sleepover

(Name's pov)

I took a deep breath as I closed my eyes before opening them. I was just at the store getting a few things for the sleepover. I hope this is a good idea. I was going to have us watch each of their horror movies. So, they can understand each other more. Though it wasn't like I thought it was safe, for me or the other patients [because let's be honest and realistic, they ARE killers] I just hoped I would still be breathing at the end. I walk in and place down a lot of junk food. And drinks and fruit. I put them on a cart and i push them in and unlock the door. And push it in, movies under the arm.

I looked around as a few got up and helped me, that being Thomas, Michele, and Hannibal. They were the main helpers. We set things up and then pop in the first movie. Which is psycho, Norman's movie. I cuddled up into some blankets as I watched the movie. I jumped at some points and curled into Norman's side. He blushed as I was close to him. I buried my head into his shoulder.

(Norman's pov)

I was a blushing mess as she did this. She was perfect. And mother said she was a good woman. Unlike the others. She was kind and pure, unlike everyone else. I wanted her close to me, so I was a blushing mess when she held onto me. Some of the others were glaring at me. They were probably jealous that she was curled against me. I was nervous alright, but I stood my ground and wrapped an arm around her.

She smiled and curled into me more, making me blush even more. The movie soon ends, and she gets up putting Friday the Thirteenth in. Freddy glares and she rolls her eyes. "Get over it Freddy, if we don't finish them all tonight, we can watch yours tomorrow." He huffs at me. And we continue.

(Freddy's POV)

I didn't like that she was ignoring me, if it wasn't as much as before though she was still spending more time with everyone else. I pull her over to me and she glares. But stays quietly in my arms. She eventually laid her head down on my arm and turned her attention back to the movie. As she watched I could feel Jason glaring at me. He did not like that she was close to me. I put my arm around her and smirked. I could feel his glare worsen as she kept her eyes on the TV.

We continued watching movies and soon it was time for dinner. This time she orders Italian. And brought it up here for us. She smiled at us softly as she yawned and smiled at us all. She curled up next to Hannibal laying her head on his chest and started to doze off.

(Hannibal's POV)

I smiled down at her as I rubbed her back. She soon fell asleep. And Michael clicked off the movie. We looked at her and smiled. She is not like the others who worked here. Hell, she is not like anyone else we met. I could tell she was hesitant but that was normal. Though she is hesitant. She still treated us like we were people. And spent her time making sure we were comfortable and happy. I was happy just to see her smile. And know that she is okay. Which is strange for me. I normally don't do that at all, and i knew that the others felt the same about her. Made me a little jealous. The way she snuggled into Norman and Freddy. Though they were not hurting her. She was just freely cuddling with them although she wasn't happy when Freddy held her. I smirked at that. Freddy pissed her off. He knows how to press her buttons. I am glad she was angry with him. It gave me satisfaction. But I do not know why.

I think maybe it was because he was farther away from having her. But does that mean I want her? I would be content with her being alone and being just a friend of mine. But what if she was with me? I realized that... I loved her, and the others did too. This will make seeing her every day hard. Now I was angry with the other guard. He had tried to rape her. And they are still friends. He had no right to be with her, not after what he tried to do to her.

Though do we have any rights to be with her? We are all murderers and have been sentenced to life here. The only reason we have been scenting here. Because some of us don't know what we are doing. Others hear voices. Then some cannot be killed. I knew WHAT I was doing and simply do not care that I had done. I did not care that what I was doing was wrong. Or immoral. And she was still kind to me. She is like an Angel to kind for this world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A/N

Again sorry for making all wait so long but it is finally out and I'll continue to work on more as I get inspired :)