Feelings

(Name's) POV)

"What in God's name or you doing!?!" She shouts. Freddy I litterly cannot leave you even supervised for two Seconds

I storm over and help pick up Markus. His nose was broken and eye already becoming swollen. Also a split lip.

"Oh Markus... "I muttered as I wiped the blood of with my shirt and kissed his forehead as I picked him up and put him over my shoulder. "Freddy! You stay here and DONT MOVE until I get back, I need to have a talk with you about your anger issues!" I said as I held Markus. "I'm going to bring him to the medical wing Jason you're in charge until I get back and make sure Kruger doesn't move from that spot!

(Freddy's POV)

"He started it" I shout

"I don't care who started it. I am ending it," She tells us. "And how old are you Freddy?" She says before leaving

I looked at the table and kicked it making it fall to the ground and the plates smashed onto cold marble floor.

Freddy that was over the line." Hannibal says,

'Shut up Lecter, he would have raped her." I shout. I may be a murder but I do not approve of rape.

That he could have but right now he could not Hannibal said as I grew annoyed

"We understand Freddy why you reacted the way you did but that doesn't make it right" He said.

"No one should ever do... that!" I shout

'I know, I think we all can agree on that he says."

Thomas looks confused as to what the meant. He did not even know he killed people. I kinda am glad he does not know God knows how hard it would be to deal with him then! Hear him whine about how he didn't know, fucking idiot can't even write

We waited for a bit. Then (Name) comes back in. She looked tired and angry. As she looks at the plate and food on the floor she sighs.

Freddy, help me clean this up." She says.

I nod slowly and we start cleaning up

She sighed as she got onto the floor and picked up the glass shards as she asked everyone else to leave. I may have hated Markus but I felt slightly bad that she was now cleaning up my mess.

She stayed silent until she cut open her hand on a glass shard. I felt even more bad as I take her hand. She doesn't pull away as I grab the holder of napkins and put some on her hand trying to stop the bleeding.

Thanks. She says.

I simply nodded, I couldn't bring myself to say my smart ass remarks at this point in time. Which was rare for me.

Markus told me how you reacted to what he did." She tells me. "I know from your past... you have some morals and I can't blame you for that You need to channel your anger in a better way though."

I nodded. "Yeah I know basterd like that deserve it though" I growled out in pure anger

She sighs "I dealt with it. I am cable of taking care of myself. Plus I forgave him long ago."

I sighed as well. "Trust me kitten, I know you can with how you lifted Markus" I said as she laughed.

"Well thanks. I have always been stronger than i look." She says

We finish cleaning up and then we started heading back. Thomas is throwing things around and whine and grunting Someone must of explained it to him.

(Name's) POV)

I looked at him, whatever happened must have upset him and unlike Freddy he didn't know the difference between right and wrong.
"Hey Thomas I spoke gently as I walked over to him. "Hey what's wrong dear?" I asked concerned.

He grabbed me and picked me up in his arms. Making sure I was alright.

"I explained to him what Markus meant by saying he was rough with you. And how you said no."

"Damnit Dr. Lecter."I sign.

Thomas sits down and cradles me. Stroking my hair and whining. I held his cheek in my hand though I had to look up to do so.

"I am okay Thomas. I was not hurt. Everything is fine." I tell him.

He shakes his head and grunta

"You are upset someone tried to hurt me like that?" I ask.

He nods and holds me tighter.

(Thomas's POV)

I liked it when she let me hold her like this. She didn't try and hit me or anything like that.

"Oh Thomas, that's so sweet of you

I grin and nuzzle her face. Like cats do when the are showing affection to one another. She giggled and laughed.

place her down cause she said she has to talk to everyone

"So who here thinks having Markus watch you is a bad idea?" She asks.

(Hannibal's POV)

Every last one of us raised our hands up high and even I did that as she laughed lightly. But sounded a bit strained.

"Well...I can't really change the schedule but now it'll be BOTH me and Markus watching you. So at least you can learn to trust him."

There was grumbles and protest. But she shushed us.

"I know you don't like him. But he stays. He won't be back for the next to says though. Mr. Adams had him go to a hospital. So I am going to be pretty busy the next two days. She says with a sigh.

I look at her "Ill make sure that they behave and that I do as well so it'd easier for you." I said as she smiled gratefully at me.

Thank you Dr. Lecter" She tells me "Now since you guys missed lunch I am ordering pizza. Whatcha want?

We all shrugged as it has been a while or never that we had pizza so she ordered just plain pizza to which we all agreed. She also order a meat lover delight. Saying she cannot give up meat. Once it was delivered we are Some gravitated more two the meat lovers. Though.

She tells us she is going out to get some things. Tonight we were having a sleepover of sorts. We were mostly confused. None of us having one before.