(Chapter One: Meeting them)

It has been a long time since I graduated college with my nursing degree. I have had a few temp jobs since then. I need a more permanent job. I need one. So, I am looking in the paper. There is something about a slasher asylum. I have heard of it, I heard it was a hard job, almost impossible to keep. Not because they fired them... because people died all the time. I call the number and wait for the answer.

"Hello this is Slasher Asylum. Who is this?" The male asks.

"(Name) (Last Name). You have a job open for a head nurse. I would like to apply." I tell him.

"You're hired!" He speaks.

"Wh-what?" I was shocked.

"We need your help and if you are a nurse." She speaks.

"I am." I say.

"Well then you are hired." He tells me. "See you tomorrow. You will love at the Asylum. I wish you the best... good luck."

I look at my phone as it beeps since he hung up. My eyes stared at it in shock as I bit my lip. 'Surely it isn't THAT bad.'

-Time Skip-

made it to the Asylum. It looks like one from a horror movie. There have been movies about these killers. I did my research. I got my two bags and a backpack. I walk in and go to the office. I see a man, and boy..he looked like he was at his wits end. He had bags under his eyes, his hair even though he was thirty years old was already almost all grey, his skin wrinkled. He seemed tired, depressed... It wasn't a pretty sight.

see a man, and boy..he looked like he was at his wits end. He had bags under his eyes, his hair even though he was thirty years old was already almost all grey, his skin wrinkled. He seemed tired, depressed..it wasn't a pretty sight.

"Hello, you must be the new head, Nurse." He says.

"That would be me." I tell him. "It is nice to meet you. Mr-"

"Adams." He tells me. "I am glad to have this job."

"You won't be saying that in a week at most." Mr. Adams tells me.

"I believe I will last longer than that." I tell though I am not sure. "I need to."

He nods and show me to my room

I look at it and thank him as I put my things down on the floor "I can show you the patients we have for you.

That sounds good." I told him.

We get up to leave the office then he leads me down the halls down to rooms most of them are empty. I am in the employee wing. It would make sense I guess for it to be mostly empty from the tone he had when I said I wanted to work here. put my bags on the bed and the turn to leave we walk down the halls. We make to the lounge wing. In which all the killers have there day activities. I walk into a room where all the men where gathered. I looked around awkwardly and shyly as Mr. Adams coughed as all the killers looked up at us. All there eyes were on him than me. I know some of them were eyeing me because women are almost never hired here.

"Guys, this is our new head nurse (Name) (Last Name). Please go easy on her, this is her first day." Adams says.

"Hello, it is nice to meet you all." I say with a smile. They don't seem to bad

They looked at me shocked and confused, maybe they had never been shown any sort of kindness.

"I plan on sticking around for some time. Why don't you introduce yourselves to me. I don't plan on quoting anytime soon!" I tell them with a smile they nodded some where hesitant to walk up to me. First was...