49 (M) √

Day by day I'm losing readers and I don't know where I am wrong but then it's about interest,right.
I just hope my precious readers(you) won't lose interest too. I need some motivation and it's not like I'll give up on this book.

I've added a little smut in this chap.

I love you guys. 💜

Let's get to the chapter.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49:ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ & ᴋɪɴᴋs

Taehyung's eyes flutters open with the glistening sunlight through the window. He avert his gaze to the other side but frowns when he sees that the person he always wants to see first thing in the morning isn't there.

He abruptly removes the blanket,wears his slippers and quickly does his morning routine before walking to the living room in search of his wife.

Taehyung sees the glimpse of Aera standing near the counter who is wearing a pajama shirt and shorts and he assumes that the younger is cooking. He stands there for a good time,his shoulder leaning on the door and his eyes fondly drooling at his wife.

Shut it,Kim Taehyung

Shut it,Kim Taehyung. He scolds himself for having nasty thoughts but later smirks thinking it's no harm.

Taehyung gradually walks to the kitchen and gives Aera a back hug,his nose burying in the younger's nape.