☆ Hugs ☆

Thank you, @The_Rook_21 ! You gave me motivation to write. Guys, go follow them! 

"Mumboooooooo." Grian whined as he rolled in the air onto the couch, laying his hand on his forehead in a dramatic fainting motion. 

"What." Mumbo answered, not looking up from his computer where he was typing. 

"Do something with meeeee." 

"Grian, go sit in your curtain room." Mumbo roled back his chair and got up, stretching. 

"I did that already." 

"Then what-" 

"Snuggle." Grian had floated over and hugged Mumbo. 

"I- ok." Mumbo hugged back. Grian hummed in delight, snuggling his face into Mumbo's tee shirt. Mumbo kept hugging Grian, until he heard a sound in the hug. 

"Grian, are you crying?" Mumbo patted Grian's head.  Grian leaned back from the hug and nodded. 

"What's wrong?" Mumbo looked worryingly at the other. 

"No one... ever hugged me like this." Grian mumbled. 

"Me either. Want to sit on the couch?" 

"Yes." They made they way to th couch and sat down, Grian immediately hugging Mumbo. 

"Thanks Mumby." Grian hummed. 

"Of course." 

Grian leaned back and looked at Mumbo. Mumbo looked at Grian. 

"You're pretty, for a living being." Grian said flatly. 

"You're handsome, for a ghost." Mumbo said in retaliation. 

Grian turned light pink. 

"Grian? You good?" Mumbo cocked his head. 

"Mmhm." Grian nodded. He also leaned close to Mumbo and kissed the cheek of the mustached man before floating off. 

"You- that's the second time!" Mumbo yelled playfully. Grian just giggled. 

Mumbo chased Grian around the house, finally catching him by pining him to a wall. 

"Whoa, Mumbo. And I thought was being forward." Grian said cooly. 

"I-" Mumbo stuttered, letting go of Grian. 

"I thought so." Grian smiled, floating away. 

Mumbo felt a fluttery feeling in his stomach. 

"What the hell is wrong with me?" Mumbo whispered to himself. 

~326 words~ 

Too forward? IDK if Grian's being too obvious or not :/ 

Pls give feedback on this I need help