Funny Skit

This skit will have some mature language. Also I will have some characters who will not be some official heroes but I still think kinda fit.
Bolt- Dr. Strange
C.C.- Gamora
Hydra- Drax
Shade- Thanos
This is not permanent so if you don't like it just say.

Start

Gai: *holding Flare at gun point*  I'm going to ask you one last time, Where is C.C.
Speed: *Steps on Hydra* Yea? I'll do you one better, Who's C.C.?!
Hydra: *Being pinned by Speed's leg* I'll do you one better, Why is C.C.!
Bolt: ?
Gai: *Holds his gun up to Flare's head*You're going to tell me where the girl is or I swear I'm going to French Fry this little Freak!
Speed: *Gets a Little pissed and charges his blasters* Let's go, you shoot my guy I shoot yours, Let's go.
Hydra: Do it Gai, I can take it! *Staring into the blaster*
Leaf: No he can't take it! *Worried about everyone fighting*
Bolt: She right, you can't. *Say in a mono voice*
Gai: Yea, you don't want to tell me that's fiiiiinnnneeeeeee. I'll kill all three of you and Beat it out of Shade myself! *shoves the gun to Flare's head* Starting with YOU!
Bolt: Shade? *Confused* Alright, let me ask you this one time. What Master do you serve?
Gai: *Sarcastically* What am I supposed to say Arceus?
Speed: Your from Gaia?
Gai: I'm not from Gaia, I'm from Sunny town.
Speed: Yea, that on Gaia Dipshit!
Flare: So you're not with Shade? *says hesitantly*
Gai: With Shade?! No, I'm here to kill him. *even more confused* Wait who are you guys?!
Flare: *Takes off mask* We're The Avengers man.
End
I thought of this scene randomly while walking around In school and had to put it as a skit.