Chapter 2

Nialls POV

Its 7 in the morning and i am awake with a terrible feeling that something bad is going to happen today.Maybe its just all the death threats i have been getting this week finally getting to my head and causing me to think negatively.Nothing bad is going to happen today,but i cant shake the feeling from my head.I finally decide to just distract myself by getting up,getting dressed and getting something to eat.By the time i am dressed my stomach is growling at me as if i never feed it so i run down the stairs excitedly and get a bowl of cornflakes.Even as im eating i cant get the thought out of my head.Mybe i should just tell the lad....but what if the tell our one of our bodygaurds and they think its serious and we have ta cancel the tour.STOP NIALL.YOUR OVERTHINKING IT!!!I just sit down on the couch and try to go back to sleep and then i let the darkness take over me.

                                                              Zayns POV

I wake up to an empty room which used to have a sleeping Niall in the single bed in the corner of the room.I look at my clock and its only 9 in the morning.Niall is never up at this time,not even on Christmas.Something is definitely wrong here!I wake up the rest of the lads and we all go searching for Niall and we find him sleeping peacefully on the couch and none us want to disturb him that is until Louis got bored and started to jump on him as if he was a bouncy castle in an attempt to wake him up.His attempts worked Niall is awake and is starting to get revenge on Louis but something is still not right though and i will figure out whats wrong with him.

                                                           Nialls POV

Being jumped on by Louis is not my ideal way to wake up.i start fighting back to him but i eventually give up and sit down on the couch and ask Liam why they woke me

'we have to go to an interview at 12 and then at 2 and then we must go and get ready for our concert tonight' was what Liam replied

I sighed and nodded,dont get me wrong i love my life with all the fans and touring to every country and singing but sometimes i just wish i could take a break.I follow the lads out the door and the thoughts from this morning come flooding back to me.The rest of the day flies by and it feels like it was just 5 minutes ago that we left the flat when in reality we are on our way to the concert.When the car pulls up and we are getting out i am blinded by flashing lights and everything just moves fast and then i hear a bang and i look down and there is a guy lying in front of me with a bullet in his chest and he isnt breathing and my heart just breaks for the girl beside him kneelind down beside his body crying.The security gaurds try to pull me away from the scene but i dont want to leave the girl here alone as i feel like i need to protect her from something,so i just drag her inside with me.

                                                                 Aprils POV

Me and Paul were having the time of our lives as we talked and laughed and sang the whole way to our destination.Paul pushed through to get us to the front of the crowd and we nearly step on One Direction themselves and Paul is standing right in front of Niall when a shot rang out and Paul dropped to the ground and i knew right then and there that he was dead so i just dropped to my knees and cried until i felt someone pull me inside.

                                                            AUTHORS NOTE

Here it is the second chapter!!!!a lot has happened in this chapter and i dont know how i am gonna top all the drama in the next chapter........so read,enjoy,comment and vote it really means a lot to me <3