Arya's admirer GxG

This chapter was requested by askingthehorizon17 enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was a day just like all others; cleaning bodies before they go downstairs. I shall introduce myself; I am Sophie lannister daughter of cercei and Robert , well actually Jaime like everybody already knows. What they don't know is that I am alive, they all think I am dead, my mother was devastated when she heard I died but I had to leave to become no one. I am not like my parents I am more mercy full and have long brown hair with hazel eyes. I am with Jaqen for almost the whole summer already but never no other time there was an other girl here only those boys who keep walking from the room where I work to the basement. Oh I forgot to tell the reason why I left my mother; it was because I like girls more than boys and not in a friendly manner, because then it would not be a crime in the eyes of the seven in with my parents believe, but I meant it in a romantic way. But the time to sleep has approached and I will take advantage of it. The next day was different it was not an average day cleaning the bodies, well I did that as well but something else something more exciting happened because Jaqen brought someone. And by the God of death this time it was a girl and a pretty girl none the less. "Hi I am Sophie Lannister...well , I was her now you can call me just Sophie." I said with a smile, but she didn't look to amused.
"A Lannister... former Lannister... you are the daughter of that cunt called Cercei! By the God of death I went here so I would not face any of the things I hate, which concludes Lannisters." she said Lannister with so much pain and hatred in her voice that it made me want to cringe. She just stood there and said nothing for a while so I tried to start a conversation again. "what is your name?"
"I am Arya Stark daughter of lord zed dart and lady Catelyn Stark I am the youngest surviving daughter of the house Stark." oh a Stark! I admire them because of their words and their pride and loyalty bigger than the loyalty of anyone else. "not that that is of your concern Lannister" she spat. It did hurt me because she thought that I was like my mother, which I am not. "Sophie take her to her room and tell her what she can do" so with that I took arya to our room and told that she had to clean the floor with a broom, she gave me a nasty look with that because she got ordered around by a lannister. After a week me and arya were on better terms we spoke and we even laughed like normal friends do. today arya was told to throw away her stuff and I knew how much it hurt her to throw it away so I went after her and hid behind a rock. I saw her throwing her old clothes in the water with tears in her eyes, but then she got her sword and hid it in a rock, so I came to her. "arya what are you doing?"
"Eh eh" then she broke down in tears and hugged me tightly and I like the feeling of the hug and it felt like more then a friendly hug.
"I am so sorry I cannot throw it away needle is everything I ever had please do not tell jaqen"
I pulled back and made her look me in the eyes and said: "look I will not tell him if you do one thing for me, kiss me" and what she did was something I would have never dreamt of, she kissed me with passion and desire, then she pulled back. " I have waited to do this for so long, I think I love you" and with that she kissed me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this was it what do you think of it not too short I hope. what did you think of the season finale of got guys I hated it cuz MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon has died😭😭😭 well feel free to request and piece out lovelies✌🏻️

~shadow hunting Scarlett witch of asgard~Daphne