Teacher's exploration

It was in the end of the day when I walked towards my last period, which is the best one of the whole day, music class, with the most beautiful woman I have ever seen as teacher, miss Valerie Poxleitner. I love her way of teaching and her voice when she sings. oh I forgot to introduce myself I am Cathy I am 16 years and in senior year of the conservatory I have chestnut color hair and my major is singing in the conservatory. I was so in thoughts that I almost walked past the classroom that I needed to be in, but still I was the first one in. "hello miss" she didn't see me at first but looked very happy when she saw me but that was probably just my imagination. "Hi Cathy how are you?" She said really delighted. "I'm fine thanks, and you?" "I'm great, but uhm I wanted to ask you if you could stay for a moment after class I wanted to as you something." what would she want to ask that I have to stay for? "Sure." and then the rest of the class came in and we had a lesson where we sang our chosen songs, I chose titanium from David guetta and Sia but then the slower version of it and I got a lot of approving looks from miss Poxleitner. when the lesson ended I stayed seated when miss Poxleitner close the door and put a lock on it and closed all of the curtains in the classroom. [A/N THE PART THAT WILL COME NOW WILL CONTAIN SMUT] "what is it you wanted to ask me?" I asked getting suspicious. "Actually I had nothing to ask you, i just see the looks you give me and I know you want me as much as I want you." she said walking towards me with a smirk on her face. although she is right I have to tell her otherwise. " Wh- Wh- what do you mean with wanting, miss?" She chuckled "just that you want my lips on yours and I can see by the way you have your legs that you want me there as well, you can deny what you want but we both know that it is true." she got me there but I have no idea what to say "I-i-i- oh screw it you're right so what are you going to do give me detention?" I asked getting fed up with my feelings. "No of course not, I'm going to give you what you desire, here and now." with that she crashed her lips onto mine with passion and roughly enters my mouth with her tongue which took me by surprise, but I kissed back anyway, she travelled her mouth down to my neck and started kissing and sucking and moving her way down while cupping my breasts with her beautiful soft hands. finally she got to my jeans and opened it, she pulled them down along with my panties who were wet already. " you're wet for me how nice." She pulled me onto a desk, got on her knees and spread my legs so I am fully exposed to her. she started licking me and pleasuring me with her fingers. I had to suppress a moan or the whole school would've heard me. finally I came and even through my efforts of keeping silent I moaned. "That- that- that was amazing." I said out of breath. "Now it is time for you to return the favor." she said and I panicked because I had never done anything like that before. "I have never done anything like this miss." "Very well then get dressed and do some research we will continue where we ended next lesson." With that I left the classroom ready for way more times that will get me into trouble.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HI GUYS THIS WAS A REQUEST FRON @BandsRMyLife1 ABOUT LIGHTS/VALERIE ANNE POXLEITNER THE SONG I PUT THER IS HERS AND IT IS REALLY NICE THE PICTURE IS THE TEACHER. PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THERE SOON

ALL THE LOVE DAPHNE

P.S. ARE THERE ANY STONY (Steve and Tony from the avengers) SHIPPER IF YES PLEASE READ THE BOOK FROM MY OTHER ACOUNT captain_stony