Mikeys adventure

This chapter was requested by my friend LisaVanVugt You're welcome!! Ps this will become dirty with smut!
Xx didi ( her nickname for me)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
29th of august(michael's birthday)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LISA'S POV

I was sitting on the couch watching some kind of suprise idea program when my eyes landed on an idea I could possibly use. So gone I went to the shops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LATER WHEN MIKE COMES HOME
Michael's POV

Finally home after an exhausting day of rehearsing the bad tour, it was quiet a little to quiet for my likings.

"LISA ARE YOU HOME!" I shouted. No answer. I guess she is grocery shopping. So with that i went to the shower 'cause i am really sweaty of the dancing and singing.
~~~~~~~~~
After i showered i did not bother to bring the towel to my room because i was to lazy for that. When i stepped in my room the light was switched of and candles were lit.

"Lisa are you here?"

"Yes i am mikey why don't you look to our bed?" She said in a very seductive way.

"Lisa what on earth are you wearing?" She was wearing a very sexy bra with panties and she held a whip in her right hand and a pair of hand cuffs in the other hand. "It's sexy, i like it." I walked to the bed and crawled on top of it and started to passionately kiss Lisa and after a time of kissing i pulled away breathing havily with a boner already forming.
~~~~~~~~~
Lisa's POV
When the kiss became heated Mike pulled away to catch a breath and a boner was forming already. If i have to be honest i became really turned on also, what that man can do to me.
"To what do I owe this?" Mike asked
"Well it is your birthday today babe"
"Well this is a wonderfull gift"
"But this is not even all" i saw his eyes lite up from excitement when i went and grab the whip.
"Take it and use it on me " i told him. I bent over and pulled my panties down. When i stood for a while i suddenly felt a shock of pain on my ass but it felt good at the same time. After a few minutes of whipping he stopped and i went to do the next thing on the birthday bootcamp because his boner was ready to be used. I went and grabbed the handcuffs.
"Cuff me to the bed." I ordered Michael, to which he acted.
"Now you can do anything you like to do to me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MICHAEL'S POV

"Now you can do anything you like to do to me." she said. You don't have to tell me that twice. I started kissing her neck and worked my way down to her collarbones and further down to her nipples, when I came there I started sucking on her nipples to which she arched her back in pleasure. When I did that to both of her nipples I started kissing her belly that was beautiful with little abs showing and even further down to her vagina. I started licking her and sucking while pumping my fingers in and out of her vagina. Now I thought that she was ready to meet Mikey junior so I thrusted in her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LISA'S POV
after mike had 'eaten me out' he started to get up and I knew what was coming. First he stayed standing for a while, then he came closer and teased me with staying close to my entrance but still not in me. Than came the feeling I liked the most in this world he thrusted into me, hard and fast and every time he hit that g-spot such caused me to have a feeling of euphoria. when he came close I felt his thrusts become sloppy and eventually fall his fluids fill me (he didn't use a condom because we want children)
"How was your birthday?" I asked him.
"The best one yet" he said while releasing me from my cuffs and laying next to me as exhausted as I was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys

So what did you think of this and what do you think of my writing skills? Uuhm I think I am going to make a thranduil one shot after this and don't be afraid to request!!😄😄

Xx didi
P.s. the picture is what she is wearing. And feel free to make an edit for the cover with different fandoms because I myself am not really an editor 😁