Chapter 19

Akshara and Abhinav are sitting outside the courtroom. Their case is going to start in 30 mins. Akshara is holding Abhinav's hand tightly who is visibly nervous and scared. Even Abhinav is scared but he doesn’t show it to her. He Couldn't talk to Amit as his phone was not reachable.

Abhir will be here with muskan then the court case will start. Their full life, their happiness depends on today. Both the parents look at each other again. They notice Abhir is coming towards them so Abhinav asks Akshara to compose herself. Abhir should stay confident.

......

J - Court ki karwahi shuru ki jaye.

Both the lawyers introduce themselves and give a briefing. Since Birlas' Don’t know about Abhinav's new business they start with attacking his financial condition which was immediately proven by Krishna that he is a stable business man.

When Krishna went to Kasauli she took care of every little detail about the business . So she submits Abhinav's bank details, ownership papers, car details, house ownership papers etc.

It was a big slap on the Birlas' face.

Then Krishna took the matters in her hand and ask for a witness who was none other than Abhinav.

She asks him some basic questions about Abhir which he answered beautifully. Now It's the turn of the opposite lawyer to cross examine,

OL - Apki biwi, Mrs. Akshara Sharma Pregnant hai.. Right.?

Ab - Ji

OL - Ap court mein sabit kar sakte hai Apke naya bacche k aane se ap Abhir ko pehle jaisa pyaar, time, attention denge.?

Ab - Dekhiye ji koi bhi maa baap apne dono baccho main se kabhi nehi chun sakta dono humesha ek bara bar hote hai..

OL - Par ap chun sakte hai ek apka apna khoon hai aur dusra apke biwi k pehle pati ka beta.

Ab - Abhir mera beta hai ji. Maine kabhi ussey dusri tarah se dekha hi nehi.

Kr - Aur yeh main sabit kar sakti hoon.

J - Granted.

Krishna brings Akshara's doctor who helped her to deliver Abhir. He told the full story of Abhir's birth to them. Then Krishna summons Abhir's teacher and Abhinav became nervous again.

But he noticed Krishna was soo calm. Because Amit was already there with the teacher but Abhinav was so occupied with the case that he didn’t notice.

The teacher gives testimony on behalf of Abhinav, how nicely he treats Abhir.

The court heard all the witnesses of both side and at last court summoned Abhir but alone. So Krishna and Opposition Lawyer go inside the Judge’s' cabin with him.

J - Kaise hai ap beta.?

Abhir - Main thik hu.

J - Apko pata hai yaha kya ho raha hai.?

Abhir nodded his head in yes.

J - Apko kiske saath rehna hai.?

Abhir - Mujhe mere mummy papa k saath rehna hai.

J - Apke real papa bhi apse bohot pyaar karte hai apko sab kuch denge.?

Abhir - Mujhe kuch nehi vhahiye bas mamma papa chahiye. Plz mujhe mumma Papa se door nehi jana.

He starts crying again. Judge asked krishna to take him out and come back again.

Abhinav and Akshara do everything in their hand to make his feel at ease. But every time he sees Abhimanyu he gets scared. Which was killing Abhimanyu from inside.

The judge asks for every one in the court and announce the verdict,

J - Abhir Sharma, son of Abhinav and Akshara sharma apne Ma aur Papa ke saath kasauli ja ke reh sakte hai. Par har 15 din mein ekbar apko Udaipur ana hoga taki Mr Abhimanyu Birla apne bete se mil sake.

The judge leaves and the Sharmas' along with the Goenkas' rejoice at the moment.