Chapter 6

Abhinav got ready in the outfit given by Muskan

Abhinav got ready in the outfit given by Muskan. He was looking like a completely different person. He was giving a major dreamy vibe.

He was waiting outside the station in front of his car. Muskan said her friends will find him as they have seen his pictures before.

He was looking at his phone when someone tapped on his shoulder,

Stranger - Kab se bula rahi hoon. Ap Abhinav hai na.?

Abhinav looked at the girl and smiled at her,

Ab - Ji main hi hoon. Ap Muskan ki dost.?

Stranger - Ji. Hi, i am jiya.

Saying so that girl extended her hand towards Abhinav. He was hesitant to hold it as he is not comfortable with holding another girl's hand and he also knows Akshara Won't like it. But he doesn’t wanna be rude so he held her hand firmly.

Ab - Abhinav. Muskan ka bada vai..

Jiya - Jaise suna tha ap to uske opposite nikle

Ab - Ji main kuch samjha nehi..

Jiya - Humne suna tha ap kafi seedhe sade insaan hai, bhole se sach bolungi maine to ek uncle ko imagine kar k rakha tha mote pet wale.

Abhinav immediately fixed himself as he was embarrassed and inside wanted to kill Muskan for describing him like this.

Jiya - Par ap kafi handsome nikle real life mein.

Abhinav Smiled at her shyly and blushed hard on this compliment. So he wanted to change the topic.

Ab - Apke baki dost nehi dikh rahe hai..

Jiya - Main apko bore kar rahi hoon.?

Ab - Ji nehi nehi maine aisa kab kaha.

Jiya started giggling as she was trying to tease him and she was successful.

Jiya - Woh log aa hi rahe hai main thodi utavli type hun na isiliye agey chali aayi.

Ab - Ji.

Abhinav looked around. He doesn’t know what to say. For him it was awkward silence.

Ab - Apka saman de dijiye main rakh deta hoon

Jiya gave her bag to him and he immediately left to keep the bag in the trunk.

Just then other girls also arrived there.

From left Rubina ( Ina ) , Sriti (Sri), Jiya, Nia, Krystal ( Krys )

Abhinav adjusted all the bags inside the trunk and left for their destination.

.....

Muskan was waiting for her friends and just then the car stopped in front of their house. And her friends came out.

Ina - Muskaaan.

Ina shouted seeing her and hugged her the others also joined in.

Akshara and Aarohi were watching them with amusement. Akshara was left speechless when her eyes fell on Abhinav. She didn’t see him when he left for the station. So it's the first time she has seen him like this.

She gestured at him "Kya baat hai".
Abhinav gave her a proud smile.

Mu - Chal main tujhe sab se milati hoon. Yeh hai meri bhabi Akshara aur yeh hai Aarohi di bhabi ki behen aur meri nanand bhi (shyly)

Everyone greeted them and went inside the house.

In this group of friends Muskan is most close with Jiya. She is her best friend. So Jiya knows the family situation of Abhinav and Akshara. That's one of the reason why she likes Abhinav so much. As she knows how much nice of a person Abhinav is.

Mu - Bhaiji, Apko dhundne mein sabko taklif toh nehi huyi.?

Before Abhinav can answer Jiya replied from the back,

Jiya - Unse kya puch rahi hai mujhse puch dhundna to mujhe pada unhe. Aur tere wajahse usme mujhe bohot taklif huyi.

Mu - Maine kya kiya.? ( Confusedly )

Jiya - Tune jo description diya tha usey toh mujhe laga ek uncle ko dhoondna hai mujhe. Do tin uncle se maine pooch bhi liya tha.

Ab - Jhooth kyu bol rahi hai. Ap to seedha mere paas ayi thi. Maine dekha tha apko nikalta huye..

Jiya - Oho ap mujhe notice kar rahe the.?

Jiya asked him teasingly.

Ab - Kaisi baatein kar rahi hai ap. Maine bas dekha notice nehi kiya.

Jiya - Poteto potato.

Ab - Kya matlab.?

Jiya - Kuch bhi nehi ji. Ap na bade buddhu se hai ji.

Ab - Ap meri nakal kar rahi hai.?

Jiya - Na ji na. Main aisa kar sakti hoon.?

Abhinav was looking at her confusingly. Why is she behaving like this with him.

Akshara was watching all this from the kitchen. She was furious. Unlike Abhinav she could understand Jiya was trying to flirt with Abhinav.

...

Abhimanyu was looking for Abhir when he came across Roohi.

Abhi - Rooh, apne Abhir ko dekha.?

Roohi - Nehi poppy. ( sadly)

Abhi - Kya hua princess.? Kisine kuch kaha apse.?

Roohi shook her head in No.

Abhi - Phir kya hua.?

Roohi - Ap mujhse pyaar nehi karte.?

Abhi - Eisa kisne kaha apse princess. Ap to meri jaan ho.

Roohi - Abhir k aane k baad ap to mujhe bhool hi gaye ho. Na pehle jaise mujhse baat karte hai, na khelte hai. Ap to mere Papa bhi nehi banenge.

Abhimanyu's heartaches hearing this little princess of his. She was the source of happiness for him now he is the reason why she is sad. Is he doing the right thing.?