1.

"Saranghae hyung"

Seungmin said pecking the elder's lips.

The cat boy smiled before replying,

"Nado, saranghae"

And pulled him for a long kiss.

The elder was going to the company to prepare for the choreo of their new comeback.

Others were still sleeping. He woke up early.

Seungmin and Lee Know share one room and on top of that they have a habit of hugging while sleeping so it was impossible for the younger to not wake up and wish his lover bye with his lovely morning kiss.

Well, they have been dating for 3 years now but they want to keep it from their band members.

Even they don't know why they can't tell them it is not like they will oppose their relationship.

Maybe because they are too loud and spoiler kings so they might expose them accidentally.

Members are like their family but they still can't tell them. The main reason is first they were shy and now they don't know how to tell them.

At first it was very difficult for them to hide it but luck being their side they were roommates and it became easier this way.

There were many incidents when they almost got caught but thanks to their luck they never got exposed.

Even JYP, their CEO knows about them.

They told him so that he doesn't create a scene later on about it. Even though they had fear he might not accept them.

What if they tell them to be apart after finding out about them? They are in too much love to be separated.

They wouldn't take that of course so they just told JYP about it and said they just want to be together.

They even introduced each other to their families recently.

All the members reached the practice room finding Lino there

All of them greeted him before taking positions for warm up.

Lee Know decided to take a break in the meantime because it has already been two and a half hours since he is practicing.

He needs a rest for sure. He drank water and watched his boyfriend warm-up.

How cute he looked in those black sweatpants and Lino's white oversized t-shirt. He knew it was his.

Others, if they have seen they might have either thought it's his own or wouldn't have given much thought to it.

After the warm up was over Lino joined others for the practice and also taught them the new choreo.

After practicing for 4 hours with 2 breaks of 5 minutes each.