14.

Requested by: bangchansgoldenchild 🍁

Biker Minho and Mechanic Seungmin. Hope, I met your expectations.

In the heart of Seoul, where the city's pulse meets the hum of engines, Minho revs his motorcycle, the sleek metal beast beneath him eager for the open road

As a biker with a reputation for both speed and style, he's earned his place as one of the city's most respected riders.

Meanwhile, in a garage tucked away from the bustling streets, Seungmin works diligently on a vintage motorcycle, grease smudges marking his face like a badge of honor.

As a mechanic known for his meticulous craftsmanship, he takes pride in his work, each engine he fixes a testament to his skill.

Their worlds collide one fateful day when Minho's motorcycle breaks down on the outskirts of the city.

Forced to seek help, he finds himself at Seungmin's garage, where their paths intersect in a clash of personalities.

Minho, with his bold confidence and rough edges, stands in stark contrast to Seungmin's quiet determination and reserved demeanor.

"Can't you fix it any faster? I need to get back on the road."

Minho said, frustrated.

"I'll need some time to diagnose the issue properly. Rushing it will only make things worse."

Seungmin replied calmly.

At first, their interactions are nothing more than a series of disagreements and misunderstandings.

Minho is impatient, wanting his bike fixed as quickly as possible so he can get back on the road.

Seungmin, on the other hand, is methodical, unwilling to rush his work for anyone, even a charming biker with a captivating smile.

Despite their initial friction, mutual respect begins to form as they spend more time together.

Minho is impressed by Seungmin's expertise and dedication to his craft, while Seungmin admires Minho's passion for the open road and the freedom his motorcycle represents.

"You really know your way around these machines, huh?"

Minho replied smirking.

"Years of practice. Each bike has its own personality, you know."

Seungmin smiled.

As they work side by side, a bond begins to develop between them, slowly eroding the barriers they had erected.

Minho finds himself opening up to Seungmin about his past, sharing stories of his wild adventures and the mistakes he's made along the way.

Seungmin, in turn, reveals his own struggles and dreams, painting a picture of a man who is much more than just a mechanic.