23.

Enemies to Lovers.

Seungmin and Minho's rivalry was well-known among the members

It was the kind of tension that everyone felt but rarely spoke about, a silent undercurrent that influenced their interactions and performances.

They were like fire and ice, two forces that should have balanced each other out but instead seemed to fuel each other's intensity.

Seungmin, with his sharp vocals and meticulous nature, was a perfectionist.

He was always the first to arrive at practice and the last to leave, pushing himself to the brink of exhaustion to ensure every note was flawless, every movement precise.

He was serious, focused, and often distant, preferring to let his work speak for itself rather than engaging in the playful banter that the other members enjoyed.

Minho, on the other hand, was the embodiment of spontaneity and charisma.

He was a dancer with an effortless grace, someone who could light up the room with just a smile.

Minho had a way of making everything seem easy, and while his laid-back demeanor endeared him to fans and friends alike, it drove Seungmin crazy.

To Seungmin, Minho's approach to their work felt careless, as if he didn't take their responsibilities seriously.

And so, Seungmin's respect for Minho's talent was often overshadowed by his frustration with Minho's attitude.

Minho, for his part, was acutely aware of Seungmin's disapproval.

It stung, more than he cared to admit, because beneath the surface of their rivalry, Minho actually admired Seungmin's dedication.

He saw how hard Seungmin worked, how much he cared about the group's success, and he couldn't understand why that dedication came with such a cold, unapproachable exterior.

To Minho, Seungmin was too rigid, too unwilling to see that there were different ways to reach the same goal.

This misunderstanding festered between them, neither willing to bridge the gap.

Their dynamic didn't go unnoticed by the other members.

Bang Chan, the group's leader, had tried several times to ease the tension between them, but his efforts were in vain.

The rivalry had taken root early in their trainee days and had only intensified with time.

To everyone else, it seemed that Seungmin and Minho were locked in a constant battle, each one unwilling to back down or give an inch.

The turning point came during preparations for their next comeback.

The pressure was higher than ever before; expectations were soaring, and the group was determined to deliver something extraordinary.