Chapter 9 ☆, Danger

Chapter 9
☆, Danger

"I already have someone I like, and I saw him yesterday. We have a great relationship," Eugene started in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Who?" Alp's expression soured, and her unconscious movements created a low-pressure zone, causing nearby people to keep their distance.

But the Eugene in front of her seemed immune to her demeanor and continued, "It's Whitey. She's an omega, but she's really amazing. I'm sure you've heard of her. I find her amazing because she hasn't surrendered to her fate. She doesn't care about the gender of AOs, and her courage in challenging the norm is something I truly admire."

Even though she was feeling a pang of jealousy again, he still loved her in the end. But thinking about how he'd been on his own these past years, Alp considered herself fortunate to be the pillar of his spirit, and she didn't mind the jealousy anymore.

Her Eugene, you've worked hard these four years.

"No, you're the amazing one," she said, bowing her head and gently embracing him. As an alpha, her success in the business world wasn't extraordinary, but an omega who started from scratch was truly remarkable.

"I'm proud of you," she added.

The Eugene in her arms blushed upon hearing that tender tone. He attempted to break free, but he remained motionless.

"Y-y-you, if you keep doing this... I, I..." What? He was utterly perplexed at how he was struggling to express his resistance.

Even worse, he found himself contemplating if it was okay to just be held like this?

No, that wasn't possible. This had to be the result of alcohol, perhaps he was really intoxicated now, feeling dizzy.

"It's... it's like... the sky is... spinning..."

After speaking, Eugene collapsed into Alp's arms, his face flushed.

"Damn it! Alp! Are you out of your mind? Control your pheromones!" Leonard was grossed out by the same-A pheromones and knew they were coming from his big brother. Every time he ran into Eugene, he was guaranteed to have this group of ordinary people with him.

"I..."

Alp raised her eyes, her face radiating a soft, not blinding, red glow in the night.

She quickly realized the gravity of the situation, seeing Eugene, who was breathing heavily in her arms. With a feverish face, inhaling and exhaling the air around her, and realizing how dire the situation was, she quickly lifted Eugene. She turned to Leonard and gave some instructions.

"Leonard, help me come up with an explanation for everyone. I need to leave in a hurry."

After speaking, she swiftly arrived at the wall, stepped over it, and disappeared into the night.

Dang, that's a high wall. Alp's explosiveness – it's a shame she's not in the army with that power. Well, it's not the time to think about marriage yet, let alone forget her brothers.

How should he explain this? Facing the disoriented people at the party, should he say that it was a "pheromone leak"? Or that it was part of the entertainment program...

Alp, on the other hand, didn't care at all. She was just enjoying the beauty and the warm bed.

Outside the wall, Alp, holding Eugene, looked quite anxious.

"Wait a moment; we're almost there." Fortunately, she had driven there today; she didn't trust the chauffeur, even though he was her butler.

"Ugh... It's so hot," Eugene mumbled in her arms, and Alp felt his forehead, her hand stiffened. "I want water..."