Chapter 19 ☆ Proposal

Alp rolled over and lifted Eugen, letting him sit on her. "Mmm..." Due to the change in position, he couldn't help but make a few unnatural sounds.

Eugen, who was still confused, watched as Alp opened the small box he had brought and then smiled gently at him.

He swallowed hard, although he had wanted to try this for a long time. He had forced Alp many times before, but she had always ignored it. This time... was it finally going to happen? To be honest, he felt a bit nervous, excited, and fearful of what he was about to say. As Alp touched his body, he didn't know which part of him she would touch next. Everything was unknown, strange, and mixed with complex emotions he couldn't describe. It seemed that this night would be a beautiful and long experience...

The company's employees were busy, organizing files, attending meetings, and answering phone calls with the same words, "Sorry, the boss is not available today. Please come back another day... I'm very sorry." "Designer Penny has taken a leave today and will be... Sorry, we're very sorry."

And on Lilith's side, it was the same message, but the visitors who came here for face-to-face meetings were received directly.

"The boss isn't here today. Please come in. If you have any business, you can discuss it with me, and I'll convey it to her. It's inconvenient for you to make another trip."

These were people from the royal family, and Lilith probably understood why they had come. They were likely here to discuss the succession, and they probably knew that the Little Prince had regained his health.

It wasn't easy to deal with, but she could handle it properly.

The boss had been spending a lot of time with the Little Prince lately, and every time the Little Prince's receptive period came, she would be in charge for a few days. Normally, everything was scheduled, and she was well-prepared. Today, without even a message from her, it left her unprepared and anxious.

Today was a busy day for the boss, with many appointments and occasions that required Lilith or Penny to attend. She could only make excuses one by one. All that was left was to face the big issue in front of her.

"No need to come inside; just stay here." The royal family's representative stopped at the door, as this was the reception hall, and there was no one in the corridor.

"Please convey to Ms. Alp that we offer our utmost sincerity: we hope she can come back, and we are willing to make concessions. We want her to marry the Little Prince."

Lilith stood still, her eyes hiding the turbulence in her heart. Despite her many experiences, she should not let this situation trigger her emotions. But for a moment, she found it hard to put into words her feelings about the Little Prince's ordeal and the boss's determination. It was such a precious love, yet it was being tainted by the royal family's authority. What a pity.

She paused for a moment, just a brief moment, and then she put on her professional smile. "Very well, I'll convey your message. Please rest assured."

Perhaps Lilith's sudden heartache at her age was right, and maybe life in this world was never that perfect. But perhaps some people simply didn't care about all that, like Alp. She was willing to hold onto what she loved and give her all for it.

Inside Alp's bedroom, they had already risen, and it was already afternoon. After all, they had been quite active throughout the night before they rested.

"Let's get married."

Alp held Eugen's hand, lowered her head, and kissed him.

"Will your family approve of us being together?" Eugen's hand was tingling from the kiss, and he chuckled softly. Although he teased, his heart was filled with sweetness. His whole body felt relaxed, and he couldn't express the happiness he felt, no matter how he draped himself over Alp. In a good mood, he made a joking remark.

"Ha, like a drama of family rivalries?" She laughed, following up on his comment.

"No, no, we're eloping for love."

"Hehe..." Alp chuckled. It had been a while since she had playfully teased Eugen like this.

"What? Don't you have the determination to abandon your family and propose to me?"

"As long as you want it, eloping is not a problem."

"Hmph, that works."

"We can escape to a deserted island, and we can live there together."

Eugen nodded and leaned closer to nuzzle her. "You promised, no backing out, not leaving me, and definitely no infidelity."

"All right, I'll do all of that for you. And then, I'll give you a home, cook delicious food for you every day, and spend all my time with you. You love to read, so I'll create a large study for you. If you like pets, I'll prepare a spacious room just for them."

"Also, I want you to design adorable clothes for our children, you know, the kind that's soft and cuddly when you hold them..."

"Sure..." Alp lovingly ruffled his hair.

"Oh, and one more thing..."

"Okay, okay, no problem..."

"You're the best (mua~)"

Meanwhile, neither of them noticed the message that lit up on the phone screen: Sender - Lilith