drunken confession

After an intense training session of both shubman and ishan they were ready to ace this windies tour and be ready for the main challenge t20 world cup Australia especially for ishan as promised by shubman he aced this ranji trophy by being the highest run scorer of the entire tournament with the strike rate of 126 which was the maximum among the current wicket keeper batsman as their current wk batsman rishabh pant was included as the back up because they want to try ishan so yes by shubman support and his hardwork he proved himself so there was no chance of selectors to exclude ishan .so when the final list was released shubman being the vice captain was told about ishan selection in the team .Shubhi was the over the moon when by listining this he was finally happy that ishu was finally getting the chance he deserved he was about to call ishan to inform him about his selection but was disturbed by the door knock as he was currently in his sach pa house so he run to open the door and saw sara standing there with some parcel in her hands he was about to ask her what happened but before that sara pulled him to bed and made him open the parcel and what he saw made him surprised as it was a friendship band which sara has made herself for him with the message in my highest in my lowest thanks shubhi was being my strongest support system he was about to say thank you and was about shake hands with him but sara suddenly hugged him and says thank for helping me in successfull calender launch in between all this they had forget to lock the door. Ishan who was happy to hear about his selection was ecastic to share this news with his shubhi as he without him there was no chance this would have happened so as soon as he hear the news he just ran towards sachin sir house and directly went to see shubman he was about to knock but saw the door open confused he was about to shubhi but was shattered seeing sara hugging his shubhi he without even bothering to tell about his presence to shubman went from there heartbroken .on the other hand shubman who was shocked by sara hug listened to the sound of broken glass so he quickly seperates him from sara and run towards the direction of the sound and was shocked to see ishan going without even meeting him he immediately became aware but what could have happened so he without even caring about sara who was just shocked by the happenings ran behind ishan but had failed to catch him as he sat in the cab without even thinking shubman ran towards car and started driving he was going to ishan hotel but was shocked to find the room empty and when he enquired about ishan he was shocked to see no entry written as ishan hasn't even checked in his room he was now worried no he was terrified it was like somebody has snatched his life from him it was true for some extent as without ishan there was no life in him so he gathered his remaining courage and drove off to remaining places where he hoped to see ishan now it was 2 am and there was no sign of his ishu but shubman gill there was no sign of giving up so he was driving like mad in the streets of Mumbai to find ishan all the moments of him and ishan were roaming in his mind like a memory and he broke down but buckled himself and said be strong shubman you have to find your pocket dynamo as he was about to drove again to his last hope where ishan said he find himself so he went towards marine drive at 3 am midnight and when he reached there he was a figure walking hazily around the beach when he observed closely he was happy and shocked he was happy to see his ishan but was shocked to him in that state so he quickly got off the car and went towards ishan .Ishan who so drunk yes he first time drink as he has thought that his shubhi was in relationship and him hugging that girl was being revolving in his mind so he decided to celebrate his broken heart and went to a bar and got drunk and was badly crying and saying  why shubman why you don't love why you love that girl so ishan who was so drunk has gotten to a fight with a stranger was thrown out by manager so he wondering around marine drive for more then 7 hours he was about to fall but before he could have hit the ground he was being held by two familiar strong arms and laughed crazily by seeing shubhi and no you can't be here you were hugging that girl ti which shubman reply yes ishu I am right in front of you by listining this ishan who was so drunk started blabbering why are you here go with that girl whom you love and pushed shubman by his collar and asked why did you this you knew, I can't share you then why you hugged her,why and started crying .shubman who was shocked seeing ishan composed himself and asked ishu it was not what you were thinking I did not hugged that girl she hugged him to which ishan who was still drunk fainted shubman who still registering what happened recover from his shock picked ishan in his arms and settled him in the passenger seat buckled his seat belt and started driving towards his hotel when they reached there shubhi opened his seat belt and then opened ishan and picked him again in his arms and was looking at his pocket dynamo drunken for the first time sleeping peacefully when they finally reached ishan room he put ishan to bed very gently caressed his forehead. Ishu who was drunk again started murmuring don't leave me shubman I love you .shubman who was shocked to listen I love you he was about to jump in excitement that his ishu loved him but his practical mind made him believe that he is a drunk that's why he is saying that he decided to stay there as it was not safe to leave ishan In this state alone so he settled himself beside his ishu and was about to dozed off feeling shubman by his side ishu even in this drunkard state pushed himself closer to shubman and says I love you shubhi please don't leave me saying this he kissed his chest shubman who was startled by this action quickly composed himself and said shubman he is drunk that's why he is saying all this so calm down. So he again made ishan settled but he again cling to shubman chest and pressed himself to shubman at last shubman gave up and wrapped up his around shubman and says sleep my pocket dynamo we will talk tomorrow.