Smokescreen & Ice Queen pt 3

This mini series will be maybe 5 parts so stay tuned :) 

Washington Monument 

2100

Bens POV

When I got to the Monument I went Inside but Erica was already there.

"How long have you been here?"

"For 5 min."

"Oh ok"

"What did you want to tell me?" I took a deep breath in and started talking.

"I heard everything Erica."

"What do you mean?"

"I heard everything you said about me when you were watching the new kid" as soon as I said this she went pale.

"Look Ben I didn't mean any of that I was just messing around."

"NO! I know you and I know when you say something you mean it and that really hurt and do you wanna know why?"

"Yes"

" It hurts because I have spent the last 1095 days waiting for you as well as I spent those 1095 days helping you talk about things like your feelings and Joshua. And what do I get in return I get treated like sh*t behind my back.And after I have finally broken down your ice walls you just move on to someone else without giving me a second thought." Once I was finally done I was in tears.

"Ben I'm so sor-" didn't get to finish 

"I really don't care anymore. You can just forget I ever existed and don't come talk to me because we aren't friends anymore." with that I walked out in tears as well as leaving her in tears. (That really hurt to write 😭)

The following day I went to all my classes with no run-ins with Erica which was great because I don't want to talk to her ever again. 

"What the hell Ben?" Zoe said with a pissed off tone in her voice.

"What did I do?"

"You made the Ice Queen cry!" 

"Yes because both of you were talking up how good the new kid is compared to me and how bad I am at the spy game so if anyone should be pissed off it should be me!" I yelled with annoyance in my voice 

"How do you about that?"

"I know that because I was right behind you guys!"

"Why were you right behind us?"

"Because I wanted to know what you two were looking at but then I heard you were talking bad about me!"

"So you were eavesdropping?"

"No I just overheard."

"You should have not done that."

"So what you're telling me is that you wish I didn't overheard you talking about how horrible of a spy I am?" 

"No that's not what I-"

"I don't care about your apology. You were my best friend and you went behind my back."

"What do mean were?"

"I mean you used to be my friend but not anymore because I am not friends with people who do stuff like that."

"Ben-"

"F*ck off Zoe." and with that I left and for the 2 time in 2 days I made someone cry.

Also A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone!!!

100 views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!