I'm Back, Bitches!

The above images are of India and Edward as they are now... 

INDIA

I fell to my knees with tears streaming down my tattered face, my clothes are ripped and falling apart at the seams, the soles of my shoes are melted from running over hot coals and my fingers ache from the burns they sustained. I watch helplessly as the place that was my true home for 3 years, gets eaten by hungry flames, the place that harboured some of my most happy memories is now just a pile of ash with a few support beams still standing, the worst thing is i can't do anything to stop it.

"We have to go! The rogues will be back to finish what they started" Carters deep voice falls on deaf ears because all I can hear is the cracking of wood and the shattering of glass from the pressure the fire created. My shirt is soaked in my blood due to the huge open gash that starts at my rib and finishes just above my bell button, the Rogue's laced their weapons in Kashalias, a powerful herb that suppresses a wolfs power therefore slowing down the healing process. I grab the small iron dagger from my boot and limp over to the fire, I hold it over the flames until it starts to glow red, I lift up the edge of my shirt and press the bowling blade to the laceration, I scream out in pain and I can feel my canines elongate and my eyes glow, the hot blade melts my skin so it smoothes out effectively closing the cut. I stand to my feet but sway a little due to a sudden headache, I nearly fall back to the ground but Nico catches me and places my arm over his shoulder, making him like my own human crutches.

"Everyone grab your shit and move!" Carter uses his Alpha tone to snap us into action, "Okay, Mr big shot Alpha... Where the hell are we going?!" Jay's pain stricken voice which still holds some laughter halts Carter's meaningful strides, his back tenses up as he spins on the soles of his feet, "Im not sure yet" He says in barely a whisper but because we are all werewolf with superhuman hearing, we all heard it, Lexi steps forward and rests her hand on Carter's tense back and it visibly relaxes, I am beyond adamant that they are mates. "I've heard stories about a refuge pack, a pack that's taking in wolves that have been affected by the rogues" Lexi's soft voice lifts all our spirits, "But the Alpha is rumoured to be destructive and dominant, something happened to him a couple of years ago that froze his heart, now he is a ruthless killer" Lexi's once light and melodious voice dims and becomes a whisper, like she is scared to speak his name as if he will come out of the shadows, "What's the pack called?" Nico and Kale say in sync, I swear these boys are twins not just brothers, "I'm not sure entirely but it's Peace chaos? or something" Her words click into place and my breath catches in my throat, "Chaotic Paradise" I whisper and step back with my hands in my hair, I pull at the roots as memories of my life with that pack and Edward flood my brain, "Yeah!... Wait how did you know?" Lexi interrogates, I can feel my eyes start to glow and my claws rip through my nail beds as I relive their torment, "India, whats wrong?" Jay's worried voice swirls in my head, my eyes open to see all their worried expressions and it calms down my wolf, "That's them" I mutter under my breath, "Them?" They all question, "My original pack"...

...

I never thought I'd ever see this place again, but here I am in my ripped jeans, Guns and Roses t-shirt and leather jacket walking through the oh so familiar forest that once was my refuge from the torment. The smell of fresh rain and pine lift my spirits slightly but I still feel like there are rocks in my stomach... 3 years ago I fled this place and now I'm back.
My crossbow is loaded and my sword is safely in its sheaf that hangs from my right shoulder, I look over my shoulder to see Nico helping Kale to walk, a Rogue bit a chunk out of his leg, Carter is talking to Lexi but by the blush creeping up her neck I know he is not just talking but flirting and Jay has Auntie Poppy on his back. I take a big breath in and out, letting the new intake of oxygen calm my nerves, I can't believe this is happening...