chapter 2

They had revived the call Quinn had woken up.

Sam was the first one to the hospital hoping to talk to Quinn.

Only to receive news that Quinn didn't remember anything. And was paralyzed. In the same spot where she was before. She couldn't move her legs. She was confused she knew none of the answers that were being asked.

Sam texted the others and told them.

He walked into Quinn's room he spoke," hi Quinn I'm Sam. "

"Hi, you spoke to me when I was unconscious."

"Yeah. You're my friend."

"I'm sorry I don't know you. "

"It's okay Quinn I know you."

Quinn smiled. Her heart told her she could trust him.

"Hi Quinn. I'm your friend Mercedes. "

Quinn nodded

"Hi Quinn we are your friends Kurt and Blane."

Quinn nodded

"Hi, Brittney and this is Santana. We are also your friends and I'm going to hug you. " Brittney said doing that

Quinn smiled even though her brain didn't remember them her heart felt like she could trust them. They had all spoken to her when she was unconscious.

They talked about life. Quinn's heart ached she had so much history with these people

"Why am I here?"

"We don't have that answer. You were found unconscious you were beaten and raped. No one knew what happened. " Sam told her gently still holding her hand

" I don't remember anything."

"The doctor said you may in time or you may not get your memory back. "

"I called two of our friends Mike and Tina they send love they can't be here right now. But will be here as soon as they can." Santana told Quinn

Quinn nodded

"Hi Quinn I'm Artie Abrams we are friends."

Quinn smiled at him

"I can't feel my legs. I was scared I woke up and didn't feel them and I had no idea who I was or what happened. I feel so alone. I'm in pain and I don't know me or you." Quinn sobbed

Santana pulled her into a hug as the others comforted her telling her it would all be fine. Although they didn't know. They needed to be brave and be there for Quinn. They needed to be calm and help her through this.

Inside they were all broken Quinn didn't know them they knew the history they had but Quinn didn't.

Over the next few days Quinn started rehab they were very careful of her lungs as they had been bruised they had healed. But they were still careful.

Sam was by Quinn's side. She felt very comfortable and content with him there.

Quinn was sitting alone in Brittney and Santana's apartment she had been released from the hospital three days ago. Brittany and Santana had to work. They told Quinn to call them if she needed them.

Sam and Mercedes told Quinn they needed somethings and would be an hour or so. She had fallen asleep. and had just woken up. She transferred herself to her wheelchair like she had been taught. She was going to text Sam. But decided not to. She didn't want to burden them. She felt so alone even though her friend's were around her. She didn't know them she knew mothing about them. It scared her how much they knew about her. Her mind felt trapped in a world she never knew. But her heart felt safe with the stanrgers.