♡10♡

DARSHAN pov
(I don't know what to write in a man pov *pout* but I tried and this is the result, Have fun *wink* and also a good news exams are over "Yeeeeeeee" *jump in happiness*)

I'm happy.. so happy that I got my
Y/n back. My Y/n who love me unconditionally, In front of whom I always smile... I don't really like that Y/n she was kinda rude.. I always try to ignore her and make me believe that she is not mine, The body is same but the person is different, so happy that she came back to me....But I still want to know how Shubh kidnapped her because he can not do it alone. I was not at house because of an urgent work, Why I think it was preplanned?

“I'm talking to you..!!” I came out from my thoughts and saw Mike standing beside me. When did he came?

“What??”

He scoffed.

“I gave a long speech few moment ago. Don't say you were somewhere else?”

“I think I was.”

“It's okay, I will not say that again.”

“ I don't want to listen either.”

“Thats how you treat a foreign return mafia friend?”

“I treat everyone same.”

“Then who is she? You didn't tell me about your past with her? Why are you so protective toward her?” He shower me with series of questions.

“I will answer it later.”

“Yaa!! Tell me now, I think you don't consider me as your friend.”

“I doubt that you're a mafia... How you ended up like this? Do you have a mental issue?” I said making faces.

“This was enough insult for today. I'll come back next day.. I want you to be prepare with all the answers of my questions.” He left.

...♡

It's evening now and I'm standing on terrace with a cup of coffee in my hand.

“What are you doing here?” I came out from my thoughtland looking at a beautiful person beside me.

“Nothing.”

“Liar you're sipping your coffee without me!” She make a cute angry face on which I chuckle.

“Want some?” I extended the cup toward her.

“I want whole.” She said in bossy tone.

“You can have whole Mi Reina.”

“'What did you say?'... Do you think I will ask you this? I know everything Mr. Raval.”

I was admiring her and she was drinking her coffee.

“The weather and the place are so Romantic...” She looked at me with a smirk.

“Mr. Raval... what do you think?” She step closer and I step back until my back hit the railing.

This is the time.
I hold her with both of her shoulder and exchange our places.
“Do you think I'll leave this kind of opportunities, Mi Reina?

“You're just saying not really treating me like your Queen..” She pouted and I kissed her lips.

“Sorry for bad services My Queen.. Now I'll not give any chance to complain.” I pick her up in my arms in bridal style. Heading inside.

“You become lighter.” I said and received a hard slap on my chest.

“Oww.... It's hurt.”

“Happy to know..! My intentions were to hurt you.”

“Miss... You are not being a good girl.”

“I don't wanna be a good girl.”

“Now see...” There was stairs I smirked at her.

“No darshan No.... Aaaaaaa~~” She fisted my shirt and hide her face in my chest.

“I will not let you fall.” I step down the last stair.
I saw her struggling to open her eyes but then closed it.

“Y/n? Y/n...? You Okay?.... What happened??..... Don't scare me Okay...” I patted her cheeks but the response was nothing.

“Y/n!!! I will be angry if you don't wake up.... Please wake up Baby... For me? Why are you doing this?”

I ran to the kitchen placing her on the sofa.
“Maithili bua.. Give me a glass of water.”

“What Happened? Why you're panicking?”

“Y/n... I don't know what happened!! JUST GIVE ME WATER.”

She stand silent for some second and then handed a glass of water.
I ran back to the living but found no one on the Sofa.

“Y/nn!!! Y/N!!” I shouted from bottom of my lungs.

“What happened? why are you shouting?” My eyes move to the direction the voice came and I saw Y/n stepping down from stairs.

“Where did you went?” I asked in sternly voice.

“To take my sleepers I left it on terrace.”

“And What was that?”

“What?”

“You know what I'm talking about.”

“Hehe.. I was just pulling a prank on you.. It was fun though.”

“No it was not.”

“Don't be angry I'll not do that again.” She looked down. I stepped toward her made her look at me cupping her face.

“I'm not angry at you, but you should not have to do that I was so scared.” I said pulling her in a hug.

“I'll not do this again.”

...♡

“Just little much,..”

“No...” She shook her head as no.

“I'll not force after it.”

“No means no.” She don't want to eat and I'm feeding her.

“Okay.” I thought to give her silent treatment.

“..........”

“You are angry?” She asked and I didn't say something.

“Come on. This is not good.”

“Ouch.. Darsh..” I immediately look at her who is holding her laugh and at last burst into laugh.

“Look..at your....face...Hahaha.”

“Enough for today miss..” I hold her up in my arms.

“Aaa.~ What are you doing? Put me down.”

“Giving you services My Queen!” I gave her tight lip smile.

“Darshan I was just playing around it doesn't mean you can get more angry at me.” I didn't look at her and headed to her bedroom.

Throwing her on the bed.

“Darshan.”

“Yess My Queen!”

“What are you doing?”

A smirk form on my lips... “You will know soon.”

Hahahahahaha... And that's it, I like leaving things in half way!! Okay now tell me how was the chapter. I had fun writing it
Don't forget to vote.
Bye Bye(๑'ᴗ')ゞ.