HOW FAST NIGHT CHANGES?

What is the first thing came into your mind seeing chapter name??

Do you have friends who came close to you in short period??

TIME SKIP AFTER A YEAR:

SHREYA POV:

A year completed for our friendship.

Krish and Kritika completed their 10th. Now they are also moving to college but to my luck they are studying in this city not in another city like my dumb brother.

Today is the last day of their school. So, tomorrow they are having their farewell. We should send them,now it is the toughest part.

At present we are having lunch in canteen. I don't know when I stopped eating my lunch box because of this Anand daily I'm eating noodles or any other thing in canteen. My lunch box was eaten by Anand.

END OF SHREYA POV

SHREYA: Kriti!!![whining] Please stay in school and read another year with us[puppy eyes]

KRITIKA:[laughs] Aww my cutie come here[hugs her] I will come to you. We can meet at weekends.

SHREYA: I don't want you to go.

KRITIKA: I'm not going anywhere sweet heart. We are just going to college.

KRISH: Anand I didn't see my girlfriend pampering like that even to me. I'm feeling jealous right now seeing them.[whispers]

ANAND: Oh god!! Don't be jealous. They are cute. See, Shreya how cute she is??

KRISH: Yeah, yeah[teasing]

ANAND: [rolls his eyes]

KRISH:[went and separated them] Kriti you didn't pamper me like that[pouting]

KRITIKA:[rolls her eyes] See your age. You want to get pampered.

KRISH: I'm just one year older than her.[whining]

KRITIKA: Any how she is my sweety.

Shreya laughs at kriti comment. She  pulled out her tongue and teased krish. He also teased her.

KRITIKA: Shreya, you have Anand so you can come to us when you want. He is your classmate so you are not alone.

SHREYA: Yeah but I will miss you.

KRITIKA: I miss you too. Ok, let's have lunch.

SHREYA POV:

I always cringed at my behavior with these but I can't do anything. I always whine and wants to get  pampered by Kriti. She is like my sister. I don't have any girl friends who are older than me. So, I didn't show this side to any of my girl friends. Now, I got my chance I'm showing it. These three are extroverts, up to now I thought I'm extrovert but seeing them I'm not a extrovert compared to them. This Anand is on another level. He doesn't have shame. He always embarrass me as well him. Krish he always like my brother. He resembles my brother because he always tease me like my brother does. He supports me when I need. He feels jealous because I cling to her and I enjoy it and clings more to irritate him. I know I know I'm calling Kriti sister and Krish brother but no kriti is my sister but krish just resembles my brother not my brother but brother-in-law 😉😉.

END OF SHREYA POV

ANAND: Hello, Queen come down to earth.  What are you thinking??