SHOCK

Do you feel lonely when your friends leave??

How did you feel when they left??

AFTER A YEAR:

SHREYA POV:

A year passed without Kritika and Raghav. Finally, we completed our 10th standard. I got to know that 10th grade is not difficult to study; it's the pressure and hopes the teachers and family put on us that are difficult. The pressure makes one's mind stop. It happened to me in tests they conducted, so I used to forget the one I studied, then I realized not to take stress. I got placed among the top five places and at last, I'm the second-topper at the school. The topper is Anand with 98% and I got 96%. I and my parents are happy with my result, even though so many relatives came up with their advice whose children's result is not even 90%. I thought to give a reply, but my father gave them a tight reply. After that, as usual, my mother scolded me and my father for talking rudely to others and we as usual, ignored that by cracking jokes at them.

Raghav just came two times in these two years and I also didn't ask more as he knows what he is doing. If he wants, he will come. He is continuing his B.Tech. in Hyderabad. Anand, Kriti and Krish are in touch with me. Kriti suggested that me and Anand join their college for 11th and 12th and we also agreed that as the college is good, we can get reimbursement for fees.

Now, it is the first day of college and as usual, Anand and I are going to college on his bicycle, as the college is far away from our houses. When we reached the college gate, Kriti and Krish were waiting for us. I got down at the gate and Anand went inside to park the bicycle.

KRITIKA: Welcome back, Shreya [screams and hugs me]

SHREYA: Yeahh!! Kriti. [smiles]

KRISH: Hello! My peace killer. [forced smile]

SHREYA: Hii!! whining boy.

Krish rolled his eyes.

KRITIKA: Ok,we have a full year to fight; let's go inside. Anand might be waiting for us.

SHREYA: Yeah,let's go.

ANAND: Hii,Krish and Kriti. How are you??

KRISH: I'm good up to now. [eyeing Shreya]

Shreya laughs

ANAND: Ok,come here; I'm there for you [hugs Krish and he returns it].

KRISH: We will show your classroom, then we go to ours.

ANAND: Oh, why are you going to classes this early? [wiggling eyebrows].

KRITIKA: Our teachers are very strict, as we are in our 2nd year.

KRISH: Yeah, I'm happy that 10th completed again this 12th and Eamcet, mains [sighs]

KRITIKA: Even those who really read do not act like you. [glares him]

KRISH: Time is up. Let's go. [ignoring Kriti words]

ANAND: Yeah, yeah. [teasing]

Shreya and Anand are classmates. They sat beside each other.

After college, they went to their respective homes.

S/M: Shreya!! Shreya, you came. [sweating]

SHREYA: What happened, Mom??

S/M: S-shreya yo-your father.[scared]

SHREYA: What happened to Papa Mom??

S/M: I don't know he he.