Introduction

I've noticed how little Siyang fanfictions there are and decided to see if I could write one. So many fanfictions are left unfinished, and I'll try my best not to end up there.

This is set in the plotline of after they win the Qualifyings. You know how at the end of the last  episode, they're standing out there with the other teams for the actual Nationals? I'm writing about that. Now, to be clear, I have no idea what happens, so I'm going to be making this up as we go.

There is no plotline for this. Yep. Okay, I'm lying. There is a loose sequence of events that I may or may not be following, so keep that in mind.

Also I know it's cliche for the main character to be siblings with someone from the tennis team but I didn't know how else she would meet Siyang. But I'll try to make it as natural as possible, because it's just weird when it's overly surprised or such.

There will be other ships, like Qiao Chen x Xu Xingzi, or Tang Jiale x Chi Dayong, but they won't be confirmed, it's just that knowledge that the rest of the team knows and the two in question are oblivious (mostly for the latter two). 

So our main character is Tang Mingyu, Tang Jiale's older twin. I know. Twin is even more cliche than sibling. But I'll try to make it as natural as possible, okay? So Bai Lu will be 'casted' for Mingyu. Which basically means she's what Mingyu looks like:

Bai Lu as Tang Mingyu

Constructive criticism is appreciated, which is necessary for this fanfic to be great

Anyway, that's basically it, so I hope you enjoy it! Thanks,

~ Willow