What type of Yandere is Tommyinnt?

Are they more Obsessive or Possessive? - Tommy is more of an obsessive type of yandere.

Does he get jealous easily? - YES, he does get jealous easily. Very quickly he even gets jealous of your family for crying out loud! He hates it and I mean hates it when you don't give him attention and give it to someone else. 

Does he have a soft spot for you? - Yeah, he does he can be very sweet to you at a calming time. Not around people though. This may come off as shocking, but he loves it when you touch his hair or play with it. It just calms him down, to be honest. And it brings out his soft side

Would he ever kill someone - Well, Yea eventually he gets sick and tired of the person stealing your attention, so he gets rid of them. Easy as that and he doesn't feel bad at all. 

Would he ever hurt you? - Only if you piss him off. But after he is cooled off and not pissed, he will come running to you saying sorry to you and hugging you. 

Would he kidnap you? - Yes and no. He will only kidnap you if you still keep giving others attention or something happens and your moving and his pleas for you to stay don't work.

How did he become yandere for you? - Well, it all started back when Tubbo introduced you to Tommy, one day you and Tommy were left in a room together. It was quiet for a while until Tommy broke the silence and started talking to you. He liked how you would listen to him and not make fun of him. And that day Tommy realized that you were his number one best friend. He would never let go...

What does he do when your crying? - Well Tommy would not know what to do at first. But he would eventually just hug you and pet your head. He would wait until you calmed down and he would ask what had happened.

Would he act differently towards you once kidnapped? - No not all. He would still act like the same Tommy you knew.

When your giving attention to others what would he do? - He would just walk towards you and grab you dragging you away. You would ask why, and he would just say 'We have better things to do' You have no say in it anyway.

If he had kidnapped you, would you forgive him? - Yeah you would! Tommy has been through a lot and so have you. So, you can see why he would just kidnap you. Scared he would lose you. And he still acts like the guy you knew before so how could u not?

If you tried and escaped, what would he do - He would be pissed off. Once he found you. The endless scolding never stopped. You wouldn't try to fight him back because you knew if you pissed him off more. It would end badly. 

What type of punishments? - His punishments consist of locking you in a closet. Or a basement anywhere that can be locked! He doesn't want to hurt you... He may sometimes but those times he is blinded by rage.

What happens if you die? - He would be devasted like OMG GET HIM A NEW YOU. He would try therapy, but it never worked... He would never get over you... It is quite scary to see him like this actually. 

What does he allow you to do but others can't? - You can play with his hair, Like I said before he loves when you do it. 

What does he love about you? - He loves how you listen to him and pay attention to him. He loves it when you are kind to him even though he is barely kind.

Is he clingy or not? - He is, my guy is like either holding your hand or hugging you or cuddling you. He loves being around you so yeah he is clingy.

Would he ever feel bad about kidnapping you? - Nah he thinks he did the right thing. He deserves your attention and he doesn't just think it he believes it.

(ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT YANDERE TOMMYINNIT HERE AND I ANSWER <3)