How would Dsmp characters react? 3#

How did they kidnap you?

Au: Irl (Like Irl but yandere au, not irl, irl)

Warnings: Violence, Kidnapping (obvious), 

Author note: This is more of a how would but idrc. You can't stop me. Btw I will start writing the requests right after this. Also, we using my friend the wheel for this one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Quackity -

Quackity was a flirty type of yandere. He would spoil you at times. He would buy you flowers and give you some fruity pickup line which you would always laughed at.

Basically Quackity would literally just drug you. Easy said and done. He would make you your favorite drink and drug it. You had no idea because Quackity always did nice things for you. You would smile at this. But soon that smile would be gone when you felt dizzy.

Technoblade -

Techno was one of your bestests of friends! You met him because of the Dsmp and you guys were known as the 'Blood duo.' Technoblade is the type of yandere you would never suspect but once you are kidnapped you are very aware.

He would just flat-out knock you out. Seriously... He would say the words... "Hey, you see that over there?" and then when you looked away... You would wake up and feel this big headache and then notice you are in a room with nothing.

Tubbo -

Well, Tubbo is more of a possessive yandere. He may seem sweet but this guy can turn evil quickly. He can lose his temper quickly if someone tries to take your attention.

But he chloroformed you... He may be a scary guy when mad but he would never hurt you so why would he hurt you now? You both would be at his place and he try to distract you by talking about BEES. Then when you're distracted enough it be too late for you. 

Dream -

He is more of a cocky yandere and sweethearted yandere. He can be very cocky but at the same time sweet. He isn't afraid to hurt you though. If it is for a good cause. 

He legit slammed your head against a wall. I am not joking slammed your head against a wall. He would feel slightly bad but only because it was gonna hurt later when you woke up. You legit went like "And my head went bonk."

Friend - (I legit got Ghostburs friend somehow)

Friend legit was just a big fluff of a yandere. They are very sweet and love you.

HOW THE FUCK DID THE WHEEL EXPECT ME TO DO THIS? But anyways friend would kidnap you by suffocating you with their wool until you pass out. Seriously. 

Philza -

The father yandere. He is the chill Yandere type tbh, he is like a dad but more... Protective and controlling.

So, you went over to his house with the other streamers and when everyone left he asked if you wanted tea and drugged it. He freaked out and added too much as well. So you were out for like... 2 weeks.

Niki -

Niki is just the sweetest Yandere... But she is a little controlling. She just wants you safe and sound.

She legit just kidnapped you while asleep. You fell asleep hanging out with her and she just didn't let you leave after that. Nothing more nothing less. You tried multiple times but she insisted that you stay.

Karl -

Listen he may seem like a sweet goofy guy irl. But this guy can change a lot. He can turn to you know that scary cute? Like it's scary but it's cute.

He legit had this smile on his face while he walked towards you creeping you out. He grabbed you and chloroformed you. You struggled but he held you tight and you had zero chance of winning this. The whole time he stared at you with a smile. 

Ranboo -

He is like Philza more chill but he doesn't show his yandere side. He hides it... He doesn't want you to think weird of him.

He just locked the door. Like I am serious he locked the door. He didn't let you leave. He stood in front of the front door and shook his head no every single time you tried to leave. He soon changed the door handle to be high so you couldn't reach it.

Tommyinnit -

He is the more controlling Yandere... He is very controlling... And gets annoyed quickly plus he is clingy as well. Says he isn't but we all know the truth.

He kind of did what Ranboo did but instead of locking the door with just a click. He had a key made so the door could only be unlocked by a key. You tried asking him to unlock the door and he flat out said 'Nope, get comfy.'

Wilbur soot -

He is the more creepy Yandere. Very creepy. Like when I mean creepy he is staring at you without blinking.

He legit was at your house while you were asleep. He stalked you. A lot. You had woken up and saw him and tried to scream but... He grabbed your pillow and pushed it on your face until you passed out. Then he brought you to his home.

Georgenotfound -

He is a very smart yandere. He likes to watch you a lot. He doesn't stalk you. He already knows everything about you because he is a great listener. 

He kidnapped you by hitting you in the head with a plate... You guys were hanging out and you decided to help him clean his place. You were getting the dishes done and George was putting them away. When you had looked away he grabbed a plate hitting you on top of the head with it. How nice...

Sapnap -

He is more of a soft Yandere and a chill one... He loves hugging you. Or just touching you in some way like holding hands  (Stop thinking the way you do weirdos)

You were at his house sitting on his couch on your phone. He grabbed your phone and threw it at a wall. He then picked you up and bear hugged you. You were so confused... It was getting scary because he became tighter and tighter... Until you passed out. 

Schaltt -

He is more of the that gives no fuck Yandere. He really gives no fuck. He will do whatever he wants and he doesn't care what you say.

You guys did a stream. Well, you thought you were doing a stream. He made it seem like you guys were streaming. You guys were watching TikTok's on his supposed stream. There was a gun joke and he pulled out one of his guns. You laughed but soon that laugh died out once he hit you on top of the head with it.

He looked at your passed-out form on the ground. Then back to his monitor and started the stream. After the stream, he just handcuffed you to his bed and walked out like nothing happened.