How would Dsmp characters react 4#

How would they react to your birthday?

Requested by:Izzy23e1

Au: Dsmp

Y/g - Your gender

Warnings: Mentions of kidnapping, Growing older :((, Drugging,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BBH

Do they care about your Birthday? - Yes. I think this guy was more excited than you were actually.

Did they wake you up or did they let you have your rest? - Let you sleep. I mean it's your special day you should get all the sleep you want.

How many presents you get? - Probably 7. He def got you a muffin plushie. I don't know why. I have zero clue why. I just see you getting a muffin plushie.

What type of cake did you get? - Muffins. I don't think he would make a cake. Probably just muffins and your favorite type of muffins.

If you asked to go outside would they allow you? - Well, If you were to ask cause it's your birthday. He would say yes but he would be outside with you. 

Would they allow you to invite people over? - It really depends on what Arc he is in. But Skeppy would definitely be there.

Karl

Do they care about your Birthday? - Yeah he does. He had it on a calendar so he didn't forget. (yk yk) 

Did they wake you up or did they let you sleep? - He let you sleep in. He wants you to be happy on your Birthday not grumpy.

How many presents did you get? - 3. He got you three presents because. Their good presents. Not that if you got more presents it be bad more like three expensive gifts. 

What type of cake did they get? - Ice cream cake. I know there isn't any Ice cream in Dsmp. Just imagine ok? All I see is ice cream. Idk why. NO IDEA.

If you asked to go outside would they allow you? - He would but he would be there with you. He wouldn't lose sight of you at all. It's like walking your dog without a leash so you're extra careful.

Would they allow you to invite anyone over? - No. I am sorry to say this but it's only going to be you and him there.

Quackity ( Las Navedas Arc)

Do they care about your Birthday? - Yes. He isn't more excited than you but he is excited. 

Did they wake you up or did they let you sleep? - This guy did not let you sleep. I am sorry to say that he woke you up at 12 Am.

How many presents did you get? - Bro... This guy got you 50 gifts. Most of it was gems and jewelry. He loves seeing you in jewelry. Like you are some doll he can make shine. He also loves that shy expression you give when your opening presents.

What type of cake did he get? - I honestly think he would just get your favorite flavor of cake and call it a day. 

If you asked to go outside would they allow you? - No... Even if you used the birthday excuse. He would start over thinking. Thinking you wanna leave him and then screaming at you that you wanna leave him. Then he would apologize and say no.

Would they allow you to invite anyone over? - Ehh no. He has too many enemies and there are already people here. Purpled, Fundy, Slimesicle. 

Schallt

Would they care about your Birthday? - Honestly, if this was Irl schallt I think he would. But this is DSMP so. Yea, I don't he would really care.

Did they wake you up or let you sleep? - Like I said he doesn't really care about Birthdays... So. Do whatever?

How many presents did you get? - Even if he doesn't really give a damn he got you 1. Because even if he doesn't care about Birthday he cares about you in his own sick way.

What type of cake did they get you? - Uh. He got you a cupcake. Well at least that cupcake was something you liked?

If you asked to go outside would they let you? - First of all, is how the aftermath of the question would land for you. He would first laugh like a madman and say the words  'Your funny' but then stop laughing because you're not. 'Oh you're serious' he then would grin and say 'In your dreams.'

Would they allow you to invite anyone over? - Nah, Like I said your birthday is like any other day. I mean if anyone walks into his house. I guess there invited? But like. That question of inviting anyone would land like the last question.

Dream 

Would they care about your Birthday? - It depends on the arc. Like the beginning of Dsmp Arc or something. But it just depends on that. 

Did they wake you up or let you sleep? - This one is hard honestly. So I see it that he would and that he wouldn't. Let's just go with. Depends on the Arc again.

How many presents did you get? - 2. Extra 4 if he still is with Sapnap and George. He def got you a mask. I don't why but I can see him liking you wearing a mask matching with him. It gives him this sick ownership?

What type of cake did he get? - Vanilla. It's a boring one and most used Birthday cake but it's really good so why complain.

If you asked to go outside would they let you? - Depends on the Arc. If with Sapnap and George he would let you. But wouldn't even if mind going outside with you. He knows if you ran he would catch you.

Would they allow you to invite anyone over? - No. Even no depending on the Arc of him. The only people that would be near you is him. And George and Sapnap depending on the Arc yk yk.

(Author) Ima do a part two if yall want a Part two but my computer id dying and I wanna know if yall want a part two. So. :)) Also sorry for taking two days to post this izzy. I was going to for your Bd. Pretend it's still your bd. HAPPY BD