𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥~

*:・゚*:・゚ *:・゚*:・゚ *:・゚*:・゚ *:・゚*:・゚

Mason  had been having a challenging day on the set of his latest film. The constant pressure, long hours, and demanding scenes had left him feeling exhausted and stressed. As he finally returned home, the weight of the day still hung heavily on his shoulders.

Y/N, Mason's caring and supportive girlfriend, noticed his somber expression as he walked through the door. She greeted him with a warm smile, but her keen eyes immediately recognized that he needed some extra care today. "Mason, are you okay?" she asked gently.

Mason sighed and slumped onto the couch. "It was a tough day, Y/N. I couldn't get the scene right, and I'm just drained," he admitted, his voice filled with frustration.

Y/N didn't hesitate. She knelt beside him, gently rubbing his shoulders to ease the tension. "I'm here for you, Mason," she assured him. "Let me help you relax." Her soothing touch moved down his back, massaging away the stress that had built up.

Mason's tense muscles gradually began to loosen as Y/N continued her gentle massage. Her presence and touch provided the comfort he desperately needed. He leaned back, closing his eyes, and Y/N cuddled up beside him, resting her head on his chest.

With Y/N by his side, Mason started to feel the knots of anxiety unravel. Her soft, comforting presence and the rhythm of her breathing helped calm his racing thoughts. As the evening darkened into night, Mason's exhaustion caught up with him, and he drifted off to sleep, cradled in Y/N's embrace.

Y/N continued to cuddle him, understanding that the best way to help him recover from a tough day was to offer her unwavering support and love. With each peaceful breath, Mason was reminded that he was cherished and cared for, and in the arms of his loving girlfriend, he found the serenity he so desperately needed.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
320 words