ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕕~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:

Y/N felt the familiar discomfort wash over her, signaling the arrival of her monthly visitor. She had been having a particularly rough day, and the cramps were making it even more unbearable. As she lay on the couch, clutching a heating pad to her abdomen, her boyfriend Mason, ever attentive, noticed her discomfort.

With a caring smile, Mason fetched a warm blanket and made his way over to her. Gently, he placed the blanket over Y/N and then settled in beside her. He took her hand in his and began to softly rub her stomach, knowing that the warmth and his touch brought her some comfort.

Mason whispered sweet words of reassurance, promising to take care of her during this tough time. He could see the pain in her eyes, and he was determined to make it better. With a caring touch, he started to massage her shoulders, trying to release some of the tension that had built up in her body.

Y/N snuggled closer to Mason, appreciating his soothing presence. He continued to hold her, stroking her hair and offering comforting words. Eventually, the combination of the heat, the massage, and Mason's loving care began to work its magic, and Y/N's pain started to ease.

In the warmth of their embrace, Y/N felt safe and loved. As the discomfort faded, she slowly drifted into a peaceful slumber, with Mason still holding her close. Their love and the care he provided were the best remedies for her, making even the toughest days a little easier to bear.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:
264 words