Chapter 7

I wish it was Saturday already. This week is going by slow and it's only Wednesday. So much happened you would think the days would pass by without a second thought.

The school bus pulled up at my school. As everyone ran off the bus I watched how their smiles widened when they saw their friends. I slowly walk out of the bus knowing I had nothing to look forward to.

I walked up the school step slowly at a time ; taking in every detail. When I reached the school door I let out a big breath not wanting to enter.

" What's taking you so long to open the door " I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around to see the owner of the voice ;Beck.

I let out a even bigger sigh than before trying to tell him I wasn't in the mood. " Are you hyperventilating or something " he said reaching over me to open the door and giving me a shove inside. " Not in the mood " I said getting straight to the point.

" Oh good. I thought you wasn't going to talk to me seeing how you cried your eyes out yesterday " he said with a goofy smile on his face.

I wish I can smack that smile right off his face.

I glared at him from the corner of my eye.

I'm not a morning person. Actually I hate mornings. I have to leave the warmth of my bed to go to school and get bullied. I hate how everyone is smiling and looking forwards to seeing their friends while I on the other hand have nothing to look forward to.

" Someone's not a morning person " Beck said following me to my locker. I gave him a low growl telling him to back off. " I always knew you was a animal " he said laughing.

I reached my locker and was about to open it when I felt Beck' s presence behind me. I turned around to face him and leaned against my locker. " Are you stalking me ? " I said looking at him.

Beck was the same height as me but two inches taller. Unlike Justin he doesn't hover over me casting a shadow.

" No. Just giving you the update of how your advice helped me " he said pressing both his hands against the locker leaving me in the middle having his full attention.

How uncomfortable.

" So I'm guessing you know what your going to do know" I asked him trying to slip out of his arms. He noticed and moved closer leaving a little gap between us.

Know I was hyperventilating.

" Yea it helped but know I have to think about what would happen to the people involved " he said starring at me with his unusual eyes.

" You are making me highly uncomfortable. " I said trying to push him away and I was doing a bad job at it seeing how he wasn't moving. " If this was another girl she would be glad to have my attention " he said still not moving.

" Why would anybody want such a terrifying thing ? " I said innocently. " How nice . I thought we was friends " he said. "When did that happen ? I said challenging him with my eyes. He glared at me and started to say something but was cut off by someone calling his name.

"Beck what are you doing ? Don't tell me your harassing another girl " Justin said still walking towards us .

He didn't notice me and I didn't want him to. " No" was all that came out of my mouth before Justin was standing by Beck side.

Justin looked down at the girl Beck was harassing. He starred at me with disbelief . " When did you two start meeting up ? " Justin said looking down. I followed his gaze to my hands that was still pressed up against Beck.

Beck noticed when I slowly removed my hands away from his stomach and my discomfort but didn't remove his hands from around me.

" We was discussing our math project " Beck said to Justin. Justin stood there for a while taking it all in. " So your telling me she is talking to you ? " Justin said with disbelief.