21 | Battlefield

21 - Roselyne

The sun shone brightly illuminating the contoured area. The mountainous area looked very beautiful with a vast expanse of grass but the tension and bustle could be heard there.

The sound of clattering footsteps, galloping horses, and the clinking of an iron shield was able to cover up the sound of the wind. The footsteps continued until they stopped at a line, they all scattered according to their respective spots.

With a drone, me and Chan could look around the spots to see how his members were doing. For this spot, I saw the leader, Changbin, riding his horse moving along the red dots making sure the armies filled the right spot. Chan smiled in proudness, seeing how loyalty could make them so cooperative. Changbin then went back to his spot while pushing the button behind his neck.

'Chan hyung, first-liners are ready.'

"Good."

Let's move to Minho who was in the bunker. We saw the undergrounds were waiting in the big room, holding a special spear that could attack through rock and hard ground. Jisung's masterpiece, of course.

There was a big door that would be opened when the war started, leading them to the large cave right below the battlefield. Minho was staying on his 'iron-horse', motorbikes, with underground armies lined behind him also using the same force as his. His assistant did the checking and nodded as he came back.

He paid attention to the tracker on his wrist which all leaders had this too. Felix must have already sent him some messages with black dots as a sign of the enemy's movement.

'Felix, so the black dots are their tanks?' Minho asked through the button.

'Yeah, you could attack the biggies first. They bring many dangerous weapons in it.'

Minho then pushed another button to contact Chan.'Hyung, we're ready. I'll focus on attacking the tanks first then the armies.'

"Okay, good."

Let's move to Hyunjin. He was at a helipad behind the big hill. The big hill separated the battlefield from him so the enemy wouldn't know about them. There were ten helicopters but he would send five for the beginning. He himself would join the tiniest and agilest so he could still monitor his armies.

And we were at the same spot as Hyunjin's team. I laid on the bed with Chan sitting beside me, caressing my hips while looking at his laptop. He was waiting for the last report, it was Jisung.

"Jisung?"

"He hasn't sent me any report, but I can see him and his armies moving silently around the woods. Maybe in a minute-"

'Hyung ! We're ready'

"Good." He then smiled at me. "That's him."

I nodded then stood up and removed my IVs needle. The clock inside the tent showed the time for my archery team to be ready.

"Are you sure you're okay ?" He asked while helping me to check on my outfit. He then took a hair tie, moved my hair to the side and braided it. "You just fainted."

"It's just because of the sun, okay ? I ate the antidote and I don't get any attacks for now. I'm super fit today!"

"I think I'm filling you up nicely~" He smirked, brushing the little purple mark behind my braided hair. Oh, so that's on purpose. I just rolled my eyes while he chuckled.

He then took his swords and grabbed my hand, walked outside the tent. He accompanied me to the helicopter that was starting its engine. Hyunjin was already in front of the stairs waiting for me.