Part 4 (Midgard)

Warning: more mention of pregnancy loss. Vague in nature, but clearly implied.

"Taunte!"

I smiled softly as the small girl, now taller with longer brown hair, rushed me, clinging to my leg tightly.

"How've you been, Mo?" I chuckled softly as I leaned down, grasping her hands into mine.

"I'm getting to do the spelling bee at school!"

I raised an eyebrow, "The one for the fifth graders?"

When Morgan nodded, I couldn't help but laugh. "Somehow I'm not surprised." I sighed as I kissed her head. "You'll do great, sweetheart! I'm so proud of y-"

"UNCLE LO!" She bolted away from me as Loki finally made it through the glass doors, immediately swinging the child up by her forearm when almost colliding with him.

"There's my favorite little niece." Loki chuckled as she happily sat on his shoulder, a single hand stabilizing her there.

"Only niece." Morgan corrected. "I have to be the favorite."

"Yes, the bar is low." Loki chuckled, looking up at the girl.

"Taunte, look how big I am!" I stood straight and smiled at the girl, nodding.

"Very tall, sweet girl."

"Morgan, how many times do I need to tell you Loki is not a jungle gym?" Tony sighed as he rounded the corner, immediately giving me a hug and kiss to the forehead.

"Leave them be. Loki enjoys being her favorite." I whispered to my brother, who chuckled in response as Loki began flipping the girl around in the air before tossing her onto the couch. Her fit of giggles overpowered either of our quiet voices as she immediately attempted to jump back onto him.

"Never thought the guy who tried to kill me would one day be wrestling my daughter in my living room." Tony observed, raising his brows as the girl leaped onto Loki's back, both giggling away.

I shot Tony a warning look, making him roll his eyes.

"How long you two staying for?"

"Just a couple days." I shrugged, looking back over the ceiling of the tower. "This place looks more lively now."

"Redoing the interior was a smart decision, on my part." Tony smirked.

"Brother!" Thor's thunderous voice walked through the elevator, Loki tossed Morgan onto the couch once more.

"Thor. You look good." Loki acknowledged, likely the best Thor was going to get to Loki expressing his appreciation and pride with him for continuing to take care of himself.

The thunder god had lost a significant amount of weight, rebuilding his sculpted figure, but also simply looked brighter.

Loki had spent a considerable amount of time, after the Titan's war on Midgard, de-matting Thor's dirty blond locks with him in the suite designated to him on Vanaheim. He had been thoroughly disappointed in the way Thor had handled himself throughout the time of the blip, and, admittedly, it was the first time since they were children that Loki had actually showed Thor any honest affection.

"Thank you." Thor grinned, patting Loki's shoulder before coming to hug me tightly. "How've you pair been?"

I breathed out a slight laugh, shaking my head, "Busy."

"Bored." Loki stated at the same time.

"We can remedy that, I'm certain." Thor jovially responded to his brother. "I'm meeting with the Guardians in a couple days, you should join us!"