purple

10/15/23

Bewitched-Laufey

Jake Webber

you had the underneath of your hair bleached and dyed pink- but you didn't like it nor wanted it so you took things into your own hands.

you were laying on the bed you and Jake share, you were sitting up with you back against the headboard and Jake was laying down with his head resting on your, you both were scrolling on your phones.

you were going through instagram when you saw a reel (that sounds so cringe) of a girl getting her hair dyed purple....so you got to thinking-

"I wanna dye my hair purple..." you said sighing and putting your phone down on the bed. Jake looked up at you "well let's do it!" you raised my eyebrow at him "what do you mean by that?" he smiled at you and chuckled "not like th-" "I know, I know I was just joking around..but do you wanna actually go to the store and get one hair dye with me?" you ask hopefully "yeah sure!" he said happily kissing me on the lips.

after we got ready we walked into the store with Jake holding the basket thingy and me walking beside him "ok lets head to the hair dye section!" I said happily clapping my hands he smiled ay me as we walk to the island with the hair dye.

when we got there I see the bleach and grab it putting it into the basket "are you gonna redo your roots?" he asked while looking at all the hair colors "yep! but I dont know if I want a bright purple or a dark purple" I said squatting down and looking at the purple color choices, I choose a dark purple and put that int the basket and grab some hair dye brushes and a bowl just incase we didn't have any at home.

we check out and head home.when we got home I go change into something I don't mind getting hair dye on.

i went to the bathroom and put gloves on "jake!" i called for him in the bathroom.he walked into the bathroom with a onsie on and gloves.

time skip because i'm lazy!!-

after he rinsed the hair dye out i dried it and straitened it (if you have straight hair then switch it to curled it-or don't i don't really care).

i walked to the kitchen to where jake was talking with johnnie "what do you think!!" i asked happily

jake walked up to me and lifts up my hair to see the color "oh that's sick!!" johnnie came up behind him and looked as well

"yeah i like this a lot better then the pink" i nod in agreement "yeah i felt like the pink washed me out" "i agree" johnnie said nodding his head

"let's go get ice cream!" i said out of nowhere "i'm down" jake said looking at johnnie "i have to edit actually so i'm gonna stay"

me and jake nod heading out the door and going to get ice cream

————————————————————
ok that's it i hope you enjoy!