Chapter 1

"come one, Wake up you sleepyhead

"come one, Wake up you sleepyhead. It's 10.0clock in the morning and you have  college at 10.30, so wake up before I throw all your magazines which you were reading late last night" this was the melodious alarm from me, your ayesha woke so I can get ready for the college.
It was a normal morning as any other as it was it was a common occurrence for me to use my mom's yelling for my alarm. As I woke up from the dreamy land to reality.I freshen up fast and descended downstairs for my breakfast and there I see the most important man of my life wishing me goodmorning with a warm smile

"Good morning Ayesha beta, come fast and have your breakfast before some food eating monster don't even give a chance to sit down" said Vinod Rathore (fl's dad) with teasing tone.

"Dad you always make fun of me and always side with didi, and when mom scolds her you always side with her.. that's not fair"  grumpily she make a paut and run to her mother for a side hug.This was akansha my younger sister, most annoying yet sweet creature on the earth.

"It's best if you all sit down quitely and have your breakfast before I loose all my temper"yelled in her fake serious tone. (Fl's mom Raksha Rathore)
As we all settled down for the most delicious breakfast ofcourse made by my sweet mother with ofcourse sweet laughter with it.
"When will your sem will be held" asked dad
"Don't know, haven't got the date yet. Maybe at the early of next month or middle of it." I replied.
"And what going on your side" mom asked akansha.
"What's going, everything is fine huh huh ha ha ha" Akansha replied with fake laughter.
"Choti you better tell me if did something of which I should have knowledge of, otherwise you are on your own." Said mom with serious tone.
"Come on mom trust me everything's fine" replied choti with sweet smile.
"Well I am getting late for college, got an important lecture today, I am excusing myself..Bye bye my loves." I said before leaving for my college.
I was on my way to college from my sweet baby kuro( Japanese word for black also my scooty's name) and on the main square I saw some kind of commotion well I was getting late but I smelled gossip there and can't control myself from poking my nose.
It was my first encounter of that person...
Also from where all this began..

Hello lovlies💞, need lots of support from you all.
Ofcourse something very interesting is on the way🤫🤫🤭